Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out shoe shopping!
Hi ladies!  Just thought I’d share some pics of me today at the mall trying different high heels on!  I need some new ones for the black dress I bought!  My boyfriend is taking me somewhere special he said for dinner this weekend!  Can’t wait!

Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh what a lovely selection of shoes there! Did you buy any of them? I like the last ones with the bows on them, but they are all lovely Suzy!

I shall be waiting with bated breath to hear more about your weekend date!
Amy
(04-25-2024, 02:42 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Oh what a lovely selection of shoes there! Did you buy any of them? I like the last ones with the bows on them, but they are all lovely Suzy!

I shall be waiting with bated breath to hear more about your weekend date!
Amy

Hi Amy!  We had a great time!  He took me to an intimate restaurant in Ann Arbor called The Earle!  It is definitely a restaurant for adults that is below street level, lowly lighted and has live music!  After dinner we danced to some nice slow music with other couples that was so fun!  He’s a big guy, around 6’3” and having his big arms around me was so romantic!  Here is what I wore, with black heels of course!

Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for sharing a bit of your evening with us!
You look fabulous (as usual) and I bet you two made great looking couple. It does sound like a very romantic evening, and you are so fortunate to have a gent like that in your life.
Amy