Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tried somethin new
Wow just absolutely wow. I love how my makeup is commin out doin the whole mom look. Tried a new eye shadow look today and omg I totally love it. Im deffinately convinced now that I shouldda been born a girl. I cant get over how young I look deffinately dont look 53. Ive deffinately become one with my fem side. I mean I could do my make up before but now itslike Ive been doing it for my whole life. Girls yall are a big inspiration to me and have totally bosted my confidence in being a woman.         
♡Harley♡
(03-23-2024, 05:15 PM)Harley Wrote: Wow just absolutely wow. I love how my makeup is commin out doin the whole mom look. Tried a new eye shadow look today and omg I totally love it. Im deffinately convinced now that I shouldda been born a girl. I cant get over how young I look deffinately dont look 53. Ive deffinately become one with my fem side. I mean I could do my make up before but now itslike Ive been doing it for my whole life. Girls yall are a big inspiration to me and have totally bosted my confidence in being a woman. 

That's a great look Harley! What you said about should have been born a girl, resonates with me. That is how I feel as being femme, presenting as a woman feels so nice and natural to me I've often thought the same thing.
 Amy
(03-24-2024, 06:30 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(03-23-2024, 05:15 PM)Harley Wrote: Wow just absolutely wow. I love how my makeup is commin out doin the whole mom look. Tried a new eye shadow look today and omg I totally love it. Im deffinately convinced now that I shouldda been born a girl. I cant get over how young I look deffinately dont look 53. Ive deffinately become one with my fem side. I mean I could do my make up before but now itslike Ive been doing it for my whole life. Girls yall are a big inspiration to me and have totally bosted my confidence in being a woman. 

That's a great look Harley! What you said about should have been born a girl, resonates with me. That is how I feel as being femme, presenting as a woman feels so nice and natural to me I've often thought the same thing.
 Amy
Awwwe thank you Amy I totally wish I could go as Harley at work. Or find a job where I could be Harley. If I could go to work as Harley this is how Id look         
♡Harley♡
Harley, you look beautiful!!
You can call me Taylor
Harley, you look gorgeous there!
There's a lingerie store I go to here which has a trans woman working in it, which must be a dream job for someone like us. It's mainstream store chain, with lovely things. I have many bras from them, and pajamas too, La Vie En Rose.
Amy
(03-26-2024, 08:30 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: Harley, you look beautiful!!

Awwwe thank you Taylor
♡Harley♡