Janet's Closet Forum
Something new - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Janet's Lounge (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Something new (/showthread.php?tid=6543)

Pages: 1 2

Something new - Harley - 03-15-2024

So hey girls how is everyone I hope yall had a good week. So I went with minimal make up this time. I love both looks full doll or plain and simple how ever I do love how my blue contact pop. Im a lil sad though gotta redo my belly button piercing cause of dumb asses at work  but hey maybe this tim ill get it right lol.            

RE: Something new - Heather Smith - 03-15-2024

Harley - I have to say I love it! Great job! Heather

RE: Something new - Harley - 03-15-2024

(03-15-2024, 07:05 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Harley - I have to say I love it!  Great job!  Heather

Awwwe thank you Heather

RE: Something new - Troyfalls - 03-15-2024

(03-15-2024, 08:04 AM)Harley Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 07:05 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Harley - I have to say I love it!  Great job!  Heather

Awwwe thank you Heather

Looking good Harley 

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with or time to do my own makeup. Usually I have Janet's closet artist Alyana

Elaina

(03-15-2024, 09:51 AM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 08:04 AM)Harley Wrote:

Awwwe thank you Heather

Looking good Harley 

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with or time to do my own makeup. Usually I have Janet's closet artist Alyana

Elaina
Thank you Elaina would totally love to get my makeup done professionally

RE: Something new - CanuckGirl - 03-15-2024

You look great in either picture, they both have their appeal. A good friend of mine calls the minimum makeup look "Mom Makeup", which I kind of like the sound of, and the intent of too. Enough to elevate your look but nothing too bold or brassy.
Amy

(03-15-2024, 06:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You look great in either picture, they both have their appeal. A good friend of mine calls the minimum makeup look "Mom Makeup", which I kind of like the sound of, and the intent of too. Enough to elevate your look but nothing too bold or brassy.
Amy

Awwwe thank you Amy I actually kindda like the soccer mom look too. Took me way less time to do than my normal make up and that was a big plus. Will still doll up when I go out, other wise Im stickin with the M.M.L

RE: Something new - CanuckGirl - 03-15-2024

Hey, you're welcome Harley! I think it's one of things were sometimes less is more?
Amy

RE: Something new - Harley - 03-16-2024

(03-15-2024, 10:18 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hey, you're welcome Harley! I think it's one of things were sometimes less is more?
Amy

Oh yeah deffinately The pics are my first atempt at the mom make up lol

RE: Something new - CanuckGirl - 03-16-2024

Oh yes, the eyes, those intense blue eyes look great too very striking.
Amy