Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shy crossdresser opening up
Hello all, I am a 30 year old crossdresser who goes by Katie and lives in OR at the moment. I have had this interest since I was very young and exploring it has been a slow and difficult process. I want to make up for lost time and have decided to make this the year where I stop worrying about what everyone thinks and to live how I want to without regrets. Being closeted and pretending to be like other men has disrupted my life greatly and I don't want to have it be a burden anymore. 

Sorry for venting, but I rarely get an opportunity to do so. I want to say I am so grateful for this website and places like it (I must admit mostly Amazon before recently.) I am far above average height and size, so finding clothes is extremely difficult and I love that there are so many places tailored to my body. I have learned a lot and gotten some nice supplies as well and I hope to continue to expand my every growing arsenal of fabulousness. Reading different forums and experiences of all different kinds from non-conforming individuals has given me the courage to not be ashamed, and to even embrace myself. I have discovered that pink is my absolute favorite color (although I am also interested in a goth-type look with spikes and everything.) Here is to all of us and hope everyone can make the best out of this year.

-Love, Katie 
  Heart Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
shy crossdresser opening up - by KatieG - 01-03-2023, 11:56 AM
RE: shy crossdresser opening up - by CanuckGirl - 01-06-2023, 05:51 PM