Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So frustrated...
Hi everyone.....my name is Lindsey, and I am a really cute guy who loves to dress up like a girl.  I'm so frustrated with it at this point.  I first realized I liked girls clothes when I was a kid and I have indulged it on and off throughout my life.  Mostly off.  I have never truly let myself go and most of my experiences have been with random articles of clothing here and there.  I have never dressed with anyone else or gone out dressed. It actually wasn't till just a couple years ago that I finally did the whole thing, wig, makeup, outfits, shoes, all of it.  I absolutely gushed at what I saw in the mirror.  It was amazing.  

I wish could say it was great from there on out.  I only dressed fully a handful of times and then I tossed everything.  Again.  That has been the cycle my whole life.  I struggle with a strange sort of guilt and I am always "starting over".  I'll collect a few things to wear, have some fun for awhile, then get rid of the stuff.  I have been to Janets a few times, I haven't been there in a long time.  Each time I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest!  I was terrified, and at the same time in heaven, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, for me to even post this is kind of a big deal.  I know I am not the only one to ever be where I am at with it. I would love to hear if anyone has any similar experiences or thoughts.  Thanks for reading! - Lindsey

Messages In This Thread
So frustrated... - by Pink Lindsey - 02-22-2023, 09:06 PM
RE: So frustrated... - by Troyfalls - 02-22-2023, 09:34 PM
RE: So frustrated... - by CanuckGirl - 02-24-2023, 06:30 PM
RE: So frustrated... - by Candice - 01-12-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: So frustrated... - by Heather Smith - 01-12-2024, 05:39 PM