Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday night in Toronto!
(03-14-2024, 07:59 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: Well, then there's the whole crossing the border thing too. I don't have a passport yet. And it probably wouldn't be advisable to try that while dressed, right?

These days you do need a passport for sure, as for crossing the border femme, some friends have done so back and forth between Canada and the US without problems, though I've never done that.

I do hope to go to a few events in the US starting with a Detroit Invasion weekend, hopefully later this year and that is something I'll have to decide upon, whether to cross the border in boy mode or not. 
 A good friend here was on her way back from Keystone right before all the lockdowns started and intended to change at the last rest stop before the border but kept driving till nearly at the border, then realized she'd driven past the last place to change, but didn't have any issues with the border agents. As long as you use your legal name of course. There are official policies here which prohibit discrimination against LBGTQ folks.
 The other thing is of course the cost of doing this adds up. Hotel's in Toronto aren't cheap, plus gas, etc.
  Amy

Messages In This Thread
Friday night in Toronto! - by CanuckGirl - 03-11-2024, 09:01 PM
RE: Friday night in Toronto! - by doozer2019 - 03-12-2024, 09:09 AM
RE: Friday night in Toronto! - by CanuckGirl - 03-12-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: Friday night in Toronto! - by doozer2019 - 03-14-2024, 07:59 AM
RE: Friday night in Toronto! - by CanuckGirl - 03-14-2024, 10:23 AM