Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?
What concerns me is that if you check the 'whos online' area, there is a member named Bing, and I'm pretty sure that it is the search engine of the same name. In fact, the night I registered, there was a member named 'Google' online as well.
hold it! I knew they were search engines, but I just assumed that this forum is able to tell when the engines are updating their databases. I see loads of guests in here all the time but they show up as guest and not as anything else. Are you saying a guest can somehow get into the threads here without pointing their browser to the home page here? I bet it's a lot less dramatic and more simple than I am thinking...but it sounds sinister somehow.
~Kelly
I hear ya girls. Wow! I started a good thread.
~Jackie~
I clicked on the security icon at the top left of my Firefox browser while here on the forum. It tells me that this is a secure connection, but Firefox is blocking insecure content that is here. I was curious about that, and found this link...it explains a lot.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mix...cale=en-US&as=u&redirectslug=how-does-content-isnt-secure-affect-my-safety&utm_source=inproduct

Basically, most of the site is secure but there are some http elements included that are not secure, and my browser is blocking that content. I am not sure what that content is, but it being blocked doesn't seem to affect my use of this site. I don't know if all the other browsers also do this blocking of insecure elements.
~Kelly
Good to hear, Colleen...I bet all the browsers do.
~Kelly
Came across this thread, so curiosity had me exploring it and wanted to respond, as i feel the same way. Here's my 2 cents of the B.S.....

@Jackieve57:

"Why in the world would anyone take the time to register just to spam the forum discussions? Must be some really bored losers..."

-Simple.....$$$

@prettypaigemarie:

"Girl I know. I don't post as much as I would like because I don't know whose trolling"

-Seriously!? I was once recently instructed, by a gurl in JCF, to NOT let the "meat" (coded) stop me from putting up my posts\threads, to not be discouraged. I assured her that such shit WON'T stop me as i know there are ALOT of legitimate gurls in this site as well as visitors. All of whom wish to seek out information that is helpful to themselves and to seek to establish communications. To become part of the community, to grow. The ONLY time where i will toss in the towel is when Janet gives up on her site, doesn't care about it anymore. Were general overall maintenance, care of, of the site is virtually ignored.

@Nicole:

"I think that the admin here once said that these are robo posts and rather difficult to prevent."

-It depends on how one looks at the problem when searching for a solution. I have, in mind, several easy techniques that can be implemented to either dramatically reduce and\or prevent ALOT or all of the "meat" bullshit. And most of my techniques DO NOT violate the privacies of any legit gurls and\or visitors. And such techniques are NOT common, actual new ideas that have not been used in the web. I am creative like that.

@Nicole:

"Yup agreed... not sure what they get by do this... and most are not even in a language that I speak! lol They must just like flooding forums and other similar sites with their crap."

-They get paid ($$$). Forums are good places to advertise due to traffic and number of registered users. There is another reason why forums are targeted, but will not divulge that kind of info. Some people may think, assume, that i have experience in "meating" (coded) and\or have anything to do with it on any level, but i do not. I will admit it is kinda odd to be seeing foreign "meat" posts. Perhaps a glitch in the 60t$ (coded) programming or the "meater" is just a dumbass lol.

@Kelly:

"Maybe these robots are just sending probes in the form of post, to see how busy sites are. The ones that get a lot of clicks become targets of more focuses spamming. Or not...I am just trying to make sense of the senseless"

-The 60t$ are already programmed to know in advance of what to look for and where to go before posting. I really don't think there is any kind of probe testing 60t$ hitting up this site. There are certainly a lot of "dormant" accounts that have been created by 60t$ and i know why too. A smart strategy. But in the hands of an aggressive caretaker of the site, one would be sending a clear message that targeting such a site would be pointless.

@Kelly:

"Another speculation then!

(love to keep Jackie pleased lol)

I have heard that spyware and malware can be embedded in images, and an image can be as simple as a blank space no one will notice. So can even just viewing a spammer's post expose us to hacking?

I appreciate the spammers who make it easy to spot themselves, with names like MANUUDXZYXYX or what that was we've been seeing this week. From here on out I won't even click on anything that looks like it could be spam, I"ll simply ban the spammer.

-I don't see why any devious programmer can't embed full code programming, or even a couple lines of code in x amount of images to be linked up to assemble a naughty program. I have, and still, ALWAYS scan images i download. To MOST, it may seem pointless as it is JUST an image. To me, i like to take an additional step of security and i always think outside of the box. No matter what it is, i ALWAYS scan. But...believe it or not....scanning doesn't always work when it comes to lines of code being divided up amount x amount of safe material. But...there is ALWAYS a way to circumvent if one is smart enough for ultimate security.

I am pretty sure Janet's site is secured on an SSL encrypted server of sorts, so opening up a thread created by "meat" won’t have any negative effects on your system. However...clicking on ANY links within a post created by "meat" is a whole different ballgame! NEVER EVER click on ANY links posted by "meat"!!! In doing so, you are opening up a whole new window of problems are privacy intrusions. AVOID even clicking on ANY images posted by "meat" as well! Fuckers can get crafty and tricky! Not to say i fell victim to it, just smart enough to know the games they play.

I do however believe that i fell victim to something i thought was legit not too long ago. Whenever i have some time, i am going to investigate and figure out some sort of very smart plan, strategy, to prevent anyone else from falling victim to it, if legit, and hope that when i start a process, that all gurls will be a part of. I have ALOT of thinking ahead of me, so will see what i come up with that we will ALL benefit from. I have an idea......

@JodieLynne:

"What concerns me is that if you check the 'whos online' area, there is a member named Bing, and I'm pretty sure that it is the search engine of the same name. In fact, the night I registered, there was a member named 'Google' online as well. "

-These names you give off are indeed search engines. Such engines DO NOT create accounts, but do copy and reference information of the site to be added to a database for numerous reasons. Such as updating the search engine results, interconnecting sites with other sites of relevancy, etc. The list goes on and it is VERY LONG! Also keywords are a factor as well. I am sure you gurls have seen a lot of my cryptic messages in some of my posts\threads. I do this "(coded)" thing for a very good reason. There are reasons why i do the things i do, but will never share such intel via this method of transmission. Search engines G****** and B******* are American based. Ba******* is China based. Y*******is Russian based. If there are others, i have not seen them yet. I did notice once before that the G******* engine was reading one of my threads. And, believe it or not, i even noticed the engine from China PRINTING one of my FIRST EVER outing\transformation threads!

@Kelly:

"hold it! I knew they were search engines, but I just assumed that this forum is able to tell when the engines are updating their databases. I see loads of guests in here all the time but they show up as guest and not as anything else. Are you saying a guest can somehow get into the threads here without pointing their browser to the home page here? I bet it's a lot less dramatic and more simple than I am thinking...but it sounds sinister somehow."

-The engines are not going to inform anyone that the purpose of the visitation is to update and NO site can block such engines from accessing for updating. For if such engines cannot access, than the site won't be available for people to access, general public access. Guests are visitors of the site that DO NOT have a registered account or ARE registered users but DID NOT login to an account. As a guest, there are a lot of restrictions. A guest can only read text and view very small thumbnail images displayed. A guest can see EVERYTHING, to an extent of course. I see nothing sinister about "guests" on the site. Sometimes i am a "guest" just to check on things in the forum as i don't feel any need to login to my account. If one really wanted to get down to the nitty gritty on a technical level of guests, then examining data of IP\IPv4\IPv6 addresses is a good start. Such information would never be posted publicly as it reveals info that could open up a door to many problems.

@Everyone reading this post:

I consider JCF to be a pretty safe site to use. I have had no problems and am careful of what i do. My advice to all is to NEVER EVER click on ANY links posted in suspected "meat" threads, AVOID downloading ANY images posted in suspected "meat" threads, AVOID responding to suspected "meat" threads, AVOID clicking on ANY text\character posted within a suspected "meat"s post (except the user name), NEVER make establish\contact a "meat"er for ANY reason, and BE CAREFUL of the text, words, you choose to post up! I can understand that it might be a pain in the ass for some, if not most, to try to understand some of my "cryptic gibberish" i use sometimes, but i do what i gotta do and is the best i can do for good reasons. It's that or i share nothing at all. I am sure you, JodieLynne, understand what i am talking about. Remember... "then the penny dropped"? Lol.

It is good that some gurls are re-poortCARDING (coded). You don't have to be over cautious when using the site, just exercise common sense and be careful is all. Should ANY VALID user that is fully legit have any questions about anything in regards to security, privacy, and wonder if a process is safe to do or not, or anything of the sort, contact me and ask. Depending on the nature of the question given, i may assist\help you. Understand that i make NO GUARANTEES of the information i provide, but will state that IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD DO THIS. I KNOW what i am doing and have had virtually NO problems on my end AND i always think waaaaaaay outside of the box.

P.S.
Good thread you created here Jackieve57.

Princess Tiffany Heart

@Everyone:

ATTENTION!

It is my VERY STRONG belief that a new "meating" strategy has been executed! I WILL NOT reveal detailed information for 2 reasons. One, such information can be accessed and used by the "meater" and two, my belief is NOT fact. I'm just gonna sit back and chill on this one, see what develops first. Very fuckin' clever, but not clever enough for me. If i am wrong about my strong assumption, then GREAT! If i am right, then we have a SERIOUS "meating" problem on our hands in the near future. A problem of which that will produce alot of headaches and great losses of interest in the usage of this site. You think it's bad now....wait for it. Be CAREFUL gurls!

Remember what i have stated in my above posted message, taking precautionary measures.

Princess Tiffany Heart

the sights beginning even starts with HTTPS meaning this is a secure sight. a good anti virus will keep out the bad stuff (Windows 10 has it built in) so you should be all safe. Kisses
@Everyone:

I see the shit is starting to hit the fan now. Sorry for the delay of posting these images and related info, for those who care, but have been a bit busy lately. Images taken on February 05. On February 04, i popped in to take care of a bunch of meat (coded) threads, spent a good 5 minutes re por tin g (coded) them all and left. Then found some more on February 05 that i wanted to take care of and discovered something new i have never encountered before in JCF. Review each of the 4 images posted below.....

[attachment=1231]

[attachment=1232]

[attachment=1233]

[attachment=1234]

So as you can see, just simply opening a specific meater's (coded) thread can initiate an automatic site redirection. My internet protection system prevented such an action and alerted me on what to do next. ALL 3 threads under the same username have the same effect. Once discovered, alerted JC immediately. The issue was resolved just as quick, but it is NOT the end as i am sure there will be more.

If you value the security of your system, i suggest NOT opening any thread you assume it to be created by a meater (coded)! If your system is very well protected, like my system, and you are well experienced and knowledgeable in cyber security\internet operations, then go ahead and "do work" with such threads. I am ALWAYS "doing work" up in here, i have no worries about the integrity of my system's security.

Princess Tiffany Heart

@Everyone:

So i popped in a couple days ago and discovered something suspicious and yet funny too. Check out the images posted below, pretty self explanatory. I stumbled upon a rare occurrence and given the funny nature of it, which i find to be funny, i just had to post it up.....

[attachment=1253]

[attachment=1254]

[attachment=1255]

[attachment=1256]

Sometimes it's funny. Sometimes it's annoying. But nevertheless, i still am ALWAYS makin' my "rounds".

Princess Tiffany Heart