Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I'm new here and in all things.
Hi ladies,
I'm in Oklahoma, married with children. Having the greatest life ever. Pretty much just think it up then we do it. I have like no experience cross dressing. I literally just read the wiki on how to crossdress (with pictures). Just Google crossdress . Anyhow I am reading the forums for tips , tricks, and other info. Lookin to purchase a breast form soon. I have shaved ever since I had an accident with a can of upholstery glue. It stopped spraying and was still full so I opened it with a hatchet and I guess there was still pressure in there cause it sprayed everywhere covering me in glue I thought nothing of it and used what was left in the can . Did I mention I was only wearing shorts. Then the glue started to dry into little glue balls pulling on all my body hair . It was excruciating. I cried while my wife shaved me. After that it just became a regular thing. There is a lot more to me getting where I am in life but, I don't want to bore anyone . I just want to engauge in some honest conversation. Also thank you to those who dutifully read these say hello threads. I have tried but there are only so many ways to say welcome. 
Heart Ashlynn Heart
From Pure Michigan to Native America welcome Aluatrill. I am pleased to make your acquaintance. There is a thread in the forum called 'How did you choose your name?' and it would be wonderful if you would enlighten us on how you chose such an unique name.
~Jackie~
Thanks for enjoying my name Jackie. (Yours is fun, frisky, and a joy to say) However it is not a fem name I was just commenting on another thread on finding one. Aluatrill is one of my many middle names and not used in the interwebs so I just take advantage of that. It means moon song my mom picked it out. Everyone in my family is deaf but me . They call me a coda it's an acronym for child of deaf adults. I say that because when choosing my name they didn't care what it sounded like. I find it funny but do you really think it's a good fem name cause I really hadn't considered it until now. Not sure really.

Thank you Colleen, 

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am real nervous and shy about it all still. However I have a very supportive spouse that is helping this caterpillar weave her cocoon. So far I have all the clothes. No gaff, wig,  body shapers, or boobs. I bought some panties from the closet. Browsing for boobs will buy in about two weeks. I just can't wait to blossom. Trying to find that old thread where someone asked the ups and downs of the different blobs styles. I think they are attached, bra, and pocketed. Ha sorry I rambled I really just meant to say thank you Colleen.
Heart Ashlynn Heart
Welcome Aluatrill! May you have fun here, and find the answers you need. It's a great bunch of people here, and we're all glad to have you.

Jodie
So true Jodielynne! I love it here. Smile I also enjoyed your story of how you chose your name and I love Loretta Lynne too.

That is a truly interesting and fantastic story Aluatrill. I'm so pleased that I learned something totally new to me and your name does have a fem ring to it. Please feel free to tell us more about yourself. I'm flattered you like my name.

That is a truly interesting and fantastic story Aluatrill. I'm so pleased that I learned something totally new to me and your name does have a fem ring to it. Please feel free to tell us more about yourself. I'm flattered you like my name.
~Jackie~
Hello aluatrill and welcome !

I see you've already met a few of us here. I agree with Jackie that aluatrill has a fem feel. Actually it reminds me somehow of Icelandic or Scandinavian names, but I"m probably imagining that connection. It's definitely exotic and I bet as you blossom you will be exotic as well. Glad to meet you!
~Kelly
OMG Lorren! I got chills just looking at that snow!

Totally hot pic though!
Jodie,
Thanks.  I love to snuggle up when it is cold. Guaranteed to take that chil away.......
Lorren
Lorren
Thank you Jodie,
I am already finding answers and soo many girls I have never talked to so many like minded people. It does make me feel happy that I posted.

Hi Kelly!
You win the prize! My acknowledgement that you are absolutely, positively, and, without a doubt correct! My grandparents sailed over from Norway. So I'm 1/2 Norwegian and 1/2 Heinz 57. Mom's family is just from all over . It's like the UN had an orgy and mom was the result. Anyhow after I got all dressed up last night we played and I spent an hour walking . She went on and on about my posture and hip swinging, while I bantered on about a name. I showed her the forum posts we giggled and Aluatrill is already part of my persona so we thought Ashlynn would be a fun name what do you think?
Heart Ashlynn Heart
LMAO! I love that part about the UN having an orgy. Hilarious! I'm glad you're having fun here and have found a kind of haven. Ashlynn is a very pretty name. It's even fun to say.
~Jackie~