Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empty apartment
<p>

<!--StartFragment--></p><p style="margin: 0in; padding: 0px; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;"></p>So, i have a friend that now with the COVID he can work from anywhere, he goes out of town for months and he asked to check his apartment, this is great he lives alone and now i have a place where i can go and dress up, i do not have a lot of things but at least i can wear my heels and my dress. i am so happy but i do not want to buy a lot of stuff since one day he will return and i will not have a place to hide my clothes. <br><br>Maybe i will buy a wig, clip on earrings and new boots just to feel more feminine.<br><br>I&nbsp; have we cannot upload pictures<p class="sceditor-nlf"><br></p>
That sounds great, I have known the challenges of not having a private place to dress and be myself.

XO
<p>Sounds like a great place to dress up and have little fun. &nbsp;Enjoy and hope to see some photos!!!</p>
Yes, that is a great chance for you to have place, so get some things, and enjoy!
Amy