Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would love to be a bride one day!

Just my fantasy of meeting a great man and being a bride.  Am I crazy?  What girl wouldn’t?  I was trying on some cute dresses yesterday at Macy’s that would work in a wedding.  Would be so fun to meet Mr. Right!

For me the idea of dressing up to be a bride didn't used to appeal to me, but now it does. I think because I used to just dress simply in ligerie and jeans and a t shirt, but now I am very enamoured with a much elaborate vision of feminity. At one time I also didn't think something that could ever be me.
However my vision of a wonderful wedding would be two lovely women in bridal dresses, myself and a lovely bride!
You can call me a "Lipstick Lesbian"
XXOO
Amy
(09-19-2020, 09:26 AM)Suzy Wrote:

Just my fantasy of meeting a great man and being a bride.  Am I crazy?  What girl wouldn’t?  I was trying on some cute dresses yesterday at Macy’s that would work in a wedding.  Would be so fun to meet Mr. Right!

Oooh, I would love to be a bride too! The thought of being in love and marrying a man is wonderful. I would want to wear a dress in front of everyone, have bridesmaids, have a wedding night to remember, and honeymoon without leaving the bridle suite. I would be comfortable in the traditional woman's role at home and would want to be treated accordingly. Maybe I watch too much Hallmark Channel (I do, pun intended), ha, ha!

Hugs,
Mrs. Tami Right

Sounds fun.Im  invited to a wedding next year and am really considering going as a pretty woman with a date and all!! Been dress and shoe shopping already for it. But yes being a bride would be fun.

I think having a wedding and wearing all my sexy lingerie and garter belt u see my dress would be the ultimate. Then having my husband carry me into our bridal suite for a night of love would be awesome! Currently, my boyfriend is not really into a wedding, darn it! But I’m lucky I have him! He loves me dressed as a woman! People do think we’re man and wife, so it’s good! Hugs, Suzy
no desire to be a wife, but sure would love to have a woman who loves a c.d.