Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play time in my hotel room
I'm so jealous of all the sexy ladies on here that dress so nice, able to show your faces and some even getting to go out in public fully dressed up! Unfortunately, for me, I'm totally in the closet and could never pass in public so forgive all the photos without showing my face.
I can't wait to get back into Janet's to do some more shopping. The breast forms and short skirt I'm wearing in this photo are from JC. I hope you like the way they look?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well you look great! The skirt and top look good on you, and you have lovely legs!

Amy
(08-16-2021, 09:13 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well you look great! The skirt and top look good on you, and you have lovely legs!

Amy

I feel the same way! I do post pics but never my face because I keep this to myself and fear the wrong people or person seeing a pic. You look great though, and I am 100% sure that you feel amazing when dressing just like I do!
Stephanie Heart
(08-16-2021, 07:08 PM)slvspanties Wrote: I'm so jealous of all the sexy ladies on here that dress so nice, able to show your faces and some even getting to go out in public fully dressed up! Unfortunately, for me, I'm totally in the closet and could never pass in public so forgive all the photos without showing my face.
I can't wait to get back into Janet's to do some more shopping. The breast forms and short skirt I'm wearing in this photo are from JC. I hope you like the way they look?

Hey nooooow! Sexy but not slutty. Not like there's anything wrong with that!  Smile Look at those legs!!!! Outstanding! A face would be nice but I understand. I dont really care if someone see's me but who would be looking on here? Still I get it. A little caution never hurt anyone.  Heart
Passable or not passable, if you are properly dressed as in your above pictures and have a nice wig put on a pair of feminine sunglasses and a Covid mask and go out in public. Nobody will pay any attention to you, been there done that.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
I love those words of encouragement Bernice! Glasses and a mask, so brilliant! Thanks for the tip!
Stephanie Heart
(08-20-2021, 09:59 PM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote: I love those words of encouragement Bernice! Glasses and a mask, so brilliant! Thanks for the tip!
You are welcome, that's how I got started getting out last year.

Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
looks sexy to me
Looking sexy gurl!
Hugs and Kisses,
JoannaS

If you are pretty on the inside, you will be pretty on the outside! Heart
Hotel play is soooo exciting for me. Only done it a few times but definitely want to more.