Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JUST JOINED FORUM
HI EVERYONE... JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE LIKE ME THAT LIKES TO DRESS BUT STILL LOVE SEX WITH A FEMALE ??? SOME TIMES I FANTIZE BEING WITH A CROSSDRESSER TOO ...... Smile Smile Smile Smile
(08-24-2021, 12:23 PM)gingerl Wrote: HI EVERYONE... JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE LIKE ME THAT LIKES TO DRESS BUT STILL LOVE SEX WITH A FEMALE ??? SOME TIMES I FANTIZE BEING WITH A CROSSDRESSER TOO ...... Smile Smile Smile Smile
Been bi all my life so yes. Being with a crossdresser would be the ultimate for me right now. I have a girlfriend and she is awesome and it's just us so maybe it will never happen and that's ok but it does look like a lot of fun.  Heart
Every time I dress up I fantasize about being with another crossdresser to play around with and see where it might lead to. I've not had the opportunity yet but some day think I'll let that door open up and see what I've been missing out on for all of these years. I believe there's a lot of us on this site in the same situation as you're in with crossdressing and fantasizing.
I’m a straight guy that loves to dress and loves to dress while with a woman. I have been fortunate enough to have the experience twice, once with a one night stand many years ago and once with a long term relationship person that I utilized Halloween to “play” dress up. I am so nervous that I rarely even try because of the stereo types that cause me so much trepidation
Stephanie Heart
(08-25-2021, 08:29 PM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote: I’m a straight guy that loves to dress and loves to dress while with a woman. I have been fortunate enough to have the experience twice, once with a one night stand many years ago and once with a long term relationship person that I utilized Halloween to “play” dress up. I am so nervous that I rarely even try because of the stereo types that cause me so much trepidation

Welcome to the forum! Here you can just be yourself, whoever that it, whatever stage you are in your journey.
Dressing up so wonderful and so addictive too, almost like a drug itself at times.
Amy
(08-24-2021, 12:23 PM)gingerl Wrote: HI EVERYONE... JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE LIKE ME THAT LIKES TO DRESS BUT STILL LOVE SEX WITH A FEMALE ??? SOME TIMES I FANTIZE BEING WITH A CROSSDRESSER TOO ...... Smile Smile Smile Smile

I certainly do. My wife and I mix it like that from time to time.
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  Many Thanks to everyone for a warm welcome !!!!!!  Hugs,, Ginger !!!!
Welcome Ginger!

I'm at the other end of things, just a lover of CDs here - because they know how to please a man and they don't play hard-to-get!

: )

Weightlifter Daddy

Welcome to the Forum Ginger...enjoy your time here! Smile
Welcome to the Forum Ginger!!
x trench run