Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shake things up
Photo 
I thought it might be fun to post a theme picture and have everyone post their version of the outfit. If you are dating even a vanilla man he won't resist a school girl outfit so here is one of mine. Who else is game to post their school girl outfit??? Sorry about the mask and hair this was taken before I came out in public or grew my own hair out.

[attachment=2751]
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
So cute, love those frilly socks and heels
Jennifer  Heart
(08-25-2021, 05:20 PM)Jennifer1cd Wrote: So cute, love those frilly socks and heels

I’m closeted so I don’t have face pics but I LOVE my school girl outfit!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stephanie Heart
(08-25-2021, 05:20 PM)Jennifer1cd Wrote: So cute, love those frilly socks and heels

So Jennifer do you have a schoolgirl outfit yet?? You are supposed to post t if you do. You don't have to show your face. If you don't have a school girl outfit I am suggesting it as a homework assignment/shopping opportunity. lol

(08-25-2021, 08:22 PM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote:

Don't need to show face but it appears you have the legs /probably body to go with to show us more of a profile look of you cute self.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(08-25-2021, 09:09 AM)Lynn Wrote: I thought it might be fun to post a theme picture and have everyone post their version of the outfit. If you are dating even a vanilla man he won't resist a school girl outfit so here is one of mine. Who else is game to post their school girl outfit??? Sorry about the mask and hair this was taken before I came out in public or grew my own hair out.
Amazing legs!!!! Heart
(08-25-2021, 08:22 PM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote:

Lovely!!