Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m new here as well
I’m new here as well and I made my first trip to the store about two weeks ago. I purchased my first set of breast forms and a bra and my first corset. The staff there was extremely helpful. I can’t wait to make my next visit. I’m planning on purchasing my first dress and heels.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
Welcome to the forum.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(09-12-2021, 09:14 AM)Bernice Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the welcome. I think that what I have learned so far from being in the store and interacting with the staff and being welcomed here is that it is okay to be here.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
Welcome, I am new here too!! Wish we had a place like this in Dallas...
(09-12-2021, 04:36 PM)Sterling Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 09:14 AM)Bernice Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the welcome. I think that what I have learned so far from being in the store and interacting with the staff and being welcomed here is that it is okay to be here.

it is perfectly OK to be here.  Janet's is the place and the ladies on the forum are great!! Smile Heart
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(09-12-2021, 06:16 AM)Sterling Wrote: I’m new here as well and I made my first trip to the store about two weeks ago. I purchased my first set of breast forms and a bra and my first corset. The staff there was extremely helpful. I can’t wait to make my next visit. I’m planning on purchasing my first dress and heels.

Welcome Sterling. I hope you find it a wonderful journey that you are starting on like so many of us other girls embraced and are poud to be who we are.  You will find you are a part of a huge community of sisters with most of us ready and willing to support you. I am an open book and walk my talk so fee free to ask questions of us.

Hugs and kisses
Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Welcome to the forum!
The pleasure of wearing my first breast forms was second only to when I first tried on a dress. Both experiences made me practically swoon. How big did you go with your breast forms? Welcome to the forum!
Traci
I have several pair of forms ranging from B cup all the way to G cup. It depends on the occasion which pair I choose to wear. If I really want to be slutty for a play date I wear the G cups in a 46G Bra. If I want to be out in public for a dinner or shopping I wear the B or C cups depending on the dress or blouse.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(09-13-2021, 03:16 PM)Bernice Wrote: I have several pair of forms ranging from B cup all the way to G cup.  It depends on the occasion which pair I choose to wear.  If I really want to be slutty for a play date I wear the G cups in a 46G Bra.  If I want to be out in public for a dinner or shopping I wear the B or C cups depending on the dress or blouse.

Thank you for that apt response. It really made me smile and giggle.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling