Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there!
Hi, my name is Stacy and I'm a 51 year old married male from Wisconsin.  I have been dressing since a much younger age.  The urge to dress and be a woman in every sense of the word has been with me ever since I can remember.  I am one of the lucky ones that is married to an understanding woman.  Even better is that she is a cosmetologist by trade and does my hair makeup, etc. when my urges get so strong that I need to act. When I am dressed, I am a complete submissive sissy that requires no reciprocation.  I only want to please in the sluttiest ways possible. Anyhow, I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself and tell you all a little about me.
Welcome to the forum Stacy! So many of us, myself included started young and the urge just seems to get stronger the older we get.
You are very fortunate on both fronts, your wife is understanding and accepting, and she is a pro as hair and makeup! I'm better at makeup than my wife is, lol.
Amy
Welcome, Stacy. Sorry for the late welcome. You truly are blessed to have an understanding wife. Mine does not know, and I'm sure it would not come out well if she found out. All the best!!!
Wink   Dana
(03-25-2022, 09:28 PM)Stacy Wrote: Hi, my name is Stacy and I'm a 51 year old married male from Wisconsin.  I have been dressing since a much younger age.  The urge to dress and be a woman in every sense of the word has been with me ever since I can remember.  I am one of the lucky ones that is married to an understanding woman.  Even better is that she is a cosmetologist by trade and does my hair makeup, etc. when my urges get so strong that I need to act. When I am dressed, I am a complete submissive sissy that requires no reciprocation.  I only want to please in the sluttiest ways possible. Anyhow, I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself and tell you all a little about me.

Hello Stacy, it is a pleasure to meet You. Closet cd here in Florida for the winter. Hugs 
MargoCD
Welcome Stacy
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Welcome to the forum. I'm quite new myself and still feeling my way around but looking forward to learning all about you as well as other new and existing members.
(12-13-2022, 05:04 PM)Gina Summers Wrote: Welcome to the forum. I'm quite new myself and still feeling my way around but looking forward to learning all about you as well as other new and existing members.  2048 cupcakes
The sheer talent and expertise demonstrated by the participating pilots is truly awe-inspiring. As they navigate their choppers through a series of challenging obstacles and intricate maneuvers, they display an unmatched level of control and finesse.
(07-13-2023, 02:19 AM)jendyjent Wrote:
(12-13-2022, 05:04 PM)Gina Summers Wrote: Welcome to the forum. I'm quite new myself and still feeling my way around but looking forward to learning all about you as well as other new and existing members.  2048 cupcakes
The sheer talent and expertise demonstrated by the participating pilots is truly awe-inspiring. As they navigate their choppers through a series of challenging obstacles and intricate maneuvers, they display an unmatched level of control and finesse.

Hello Stacy,

I just wanted to say as well as everyone else welcome to the site. Unlike all the other people  talking about their experiences of dressing since they were young, I however I started dressing only a year ago. I am a closet crossdresser. Have had urges since the first time I ever dressed I have a  had small experiences before then. I have a fascination with crossdressing and crossdressers being able to be passable that they were able to blend in. The urge is strong but not to where I want to become a woman fully, as in transition.