Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Feeling so naughty today
Hey gurls (and guys too),

I'm just feeling so naughty today, I may just be needing a good spanking over someone's knee. I'm sure in no time you'd have my pretty panties pulled down and you'd be paddling my bare bottom in no time. Yes, I deserve it, although I've not been as naughty as I'd like to have been.

What say you?

loves,
Miechelle
(04-18-2022, 05:24 PM)miechelle Wrote: Hey gurls (and guys too),

I'm just feeling so naughty today, I may just be needing a good spanking over someone's knee. I'm sure in no time you'd have my pretty panties pulled down and you'd be paddling my bare bottom in no time. Yes, I deserve it, although I've not been as naughty as I'd like to have been.

What say you?

loves,
Miechelle

I would love to spank someone who has been naughty! 

I would love to spank someone who has been naughty!
I think you need some extra spanks as I'm sure you will be naughty again, soon to I bet, I've seen your kind before, so this will remind you of what happens after you've been naughty.

What say you?

loves,
Miechelle
Miechelle - I would so like to spank you in your pretty panties.   I have been naughty too.
(04-19-2022, 09:50 PM)Panty Polly Wrote:

What say you?

loves,
Miechelle
Miechelle - I would so like to spank you in your pretty panties.   I have been naughty too.

Sounds to me like you both need a good spanking. One will have to stand and watch whilst the other gets her punishment, then you can see what awaits!
A good hard spanking with some corner time panties around your ankles missy.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
(05-06-2022, 06:29 PM)Sissygirl Wrote: A good hard spanking with some corner time panties around your ankles missy.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Oh My, sounds delicious!

Despite my previous comments, I actually prefer to be spanked! But someone has to do the spanking!
How about a line up of you gurls waiting to get their pretty bums smacked?
Signed;
A very naughty Amy.
(05-06-2022, 06:39 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 06:29 PM)Sissygirl Wrote: A good hard spanking with some corner time panties around your ankles missy.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Oh My, sounds delicious!

Despite my previous comments, I actually prefer to be spanked! But someone has to do the spanking!
Signed;
A very naughty Amy.

We can switch until one of can’t sit comfortably, then we have to make out ? I love being naughty.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl
Sounds like a great time!!
Being naughty then getting spanked in my pretty pink panties.
Hugs
Sara
(05-06-2022, 06:44 PM)Sissygirl Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 06:39 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Oh My, sounds delicious!

Signed;
A very naughty Amy.

We can switch until one of can’t sit comfortably, then we have to make out ? I love being naughty.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl

Ohh Ohh!

(05-07-2022, 06:22 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Sounds like a great time!!
Being naughty then getting spanked in my pretty pink panties.
Hugs
Sara

We can make that pretty bum as pink as your panties then. I think that might suit you very well?
Amy