Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnetic lashes
Omg. I love em.  I tried regular falsies and half the time I just end up gluing my eyes shut and ruining my eye shadow. I am so surprised at how easy they were to apply. It came with different lash styles. The ones I bought were Geralonce $14.98 at Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Eyelashe...B0979D94GP 
P.s. I don't like to flood the messages. I would like to reply to my own pos, but I cant.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those look fun! I haven't done lashes in a while, this I have to try.
Traci
I want to try those. My lashes are so thin. I tried mascara and couldn't see the difference. I saw these at WalMart and wondered how difficult they would be.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
I had false eyelashes applied last year as part of a makeover and they looked great, however I've not got up the courage to put them on by myself.
This is something I need to do.
Amy
Nice, I’ll have to try them.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
(04-22-2022, 06:52 PM)Minx Wrote: Omg. I love em.  I tried regular falsies and half the time I just end up gluing my eyes shut and ruining my eye shadow. I am so surprised at how easy they were to apply. It came with different lash styles. The ones I bought were Geralonce $14.98 at Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Eyelashe...B0979D94GP 
P.s. I don't like to flood the messages. I would like to reply to my own pos, but I cant.

Those lashes are fabulous.
So I love my glue ons its an art to gettin them to lay right and after several attempts and fails Iv finally gotem figured out and OMG the outcome is amazing. I have naturaly long lashes to begin with so the falsies just enhance my natural lashes.
♡Harley♡
(05-05-2022, 02:59 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I had false eyelashes applied last year as part of a makeover and they looked great, however I've not got up the courage to put them on by myself.
This is something I need to do.
Amy

Hey Amy its an art to getting them to lay right. Attempted failed attempted failed washed rinsed and repeated until I finally gotem right and OMG love the way the accentuate my naturally long lashes. Havent tried the magnetic ones yet only have glue ons     
♡Harley♡

Well I have started using false eyelashes of late. They still can be a challenge to get on right, but I do love the result.
Here are a couple of recent pics, the pink disco outfit was from a drag show I did the other week.
Amy
(03-03-2024, 12:37 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well I have started using false eyelashes of late. They still can be a challenge to get on right, but I do love the result.
Here are a couple of recent pics, the pink disco outfit was from a drag show I did the other week.
Amy

They look good . Its deffinately an art form lol. I tend to go with the fuller looking lashes.
♡Harley♡