Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large breast
As I have mentioned before even being young when in girl mode I feel 100% girl and another urge is to have large breast and even would love breastfeeding to anyone who needs it, anyone feel this way too, just curious.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl
Sissygirl;
I am one of those who have never felt I'm a female trapped in a male body, but I have always felt a need to express an inner femininity. At least that is how I'm interpreting your post here.
Through a lot of my life I've been happy as a male but I still want to be feminine, and that urge gets stronger all the time. Now I dress often, my presentation is better and I go out frequently and I have an ever growing network of CD and full trans friends I see often.
Of course having breasts are an obvious female attribute, and I use forms but am now really starting to wish I had real ones, likely a combination of HRT and implants. Then to lactate even would be awesome. It is possible with the right treatments and supplements for genetic males to lactate, or so I've learned.

As to feeling 100% female, I do when I get dressed up, but at other times I feel more like 50/50. As a result I have at times felt very mixed and confused as to what I really am.
I hope this helps to answer your questions.
Amy
Hi Amy,

Yes exactly, I too have never felt as a woman trapped in man’s body, I enjoy both and have been taught at a young age to enjoy both.
But when I’m dressed as a woman that girl mode kicks in and all girl feelings and thoughts fill my head it’s so wonderful and I love that part of me, even when I was about 6 or 7 and mom put a slip on me to sleep in the very next thought was I wanted a doll and up until then it never entered my mind.

So getting back to those girl feelings it not the need to have large breast and nipples of course it would be kinda wonderful too, it’s the urge to want to have them sucked on, maybe not even lactating maybe just used as pacifier’s, I guess I just want them sucked on in a needy kinda way, like a baby waiting for a baby bottle to warm up but needs something right now.

So having large nipples with suction cups and dressed up and a woman telling me sissy drop the top of your dress and let my baby suck your nipples until her bottle is ready would be a dream come true, I even think about it in boy mode and it kinda turns me on.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
Sissygirl;
That scenario of being told to drop the front of your dress so someone can suckle on you sounds very sexy, actually. When in "girl mode" I do feel so much more submissive, which I think many of us have in common.

Would you think a man suckling your breasts would be preferable to a woman, or perhaps simply being told to supply yourself for someone? Men usually enjoy sucking on a woman's breasts, so that's likely the best scenario I think. I do have maid fantasies, so that would fit in with those thoughts.
To lactate might be going too far, as GG's usually only do after giving birth but it's always nice to suck on a woman's breast. (Sadly my wife wouldn't let me after our kids were born.)

Having at least slightly enlarged breasts would be nice in a situation like that I'm sure, it would help the person suckling too.

That must have been a lovely feeling having your Mom put a slip on you! I was just a bit older than you, but I raided my Mom's things to put on.
Amy
Yes Amy,

I do believe having nice small breast would be a visual plus and with large thick nipples would be almost irresistible to one’s that enjoy that sort of thing, I never tried but from what I learned a electric suction can make your nipples long and thick add a little honey to make them soft and tasty wala lol.

I’m also wondering when you use a suction machine does it take you more into womanhood, just a thought, I think if a boy is into the gurl thing he would want to suck his heart out especially if you where playing with him at the same time.

Having a woman with a baby telling me to I’ll be the nanny for her and to have me always wear my nursing bra on just encase she gets fussy or waiting for her bottle I would be more than happy to do.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
I too have wondered about using a suction machine to enlarge ones breasts and nipples, it can help apparently but there are also risks of damaged blood vessels too. Like most things I think moderation is the key.

My wife doesn't mind me dressing up but I were to get into body mods like that she definitely wouldn't go for.

For what I've seen in pics and videos suction will enlarge your breast a bit at least for a time, and it makes your nipples more sensitive too, all good things when one is wanting to be womanly.
Amy
Hi everyone let me add my 2 cents worth on breasts and feeling female/feminine. Seems like a lot of us question "who am I , what am I". So I will tell you what I have discovered and proud to claim about myself and this issue of feeling, looking,living life  female/feminine.

I knew at an early age that I was dfferent. (around 7 or 8 I estimate).  I also knew from seeing kids being bullied for various reasons that I couldn't let anyone know how I felt or what I was doing. So I have been "Lynn undercover" most of my life until 2019 coming out and going out into the community fully dressed 100% as Lynn. I no longer have to just wear female clothes under my male like I started doing after getting out of the dorm in college.

I loved growing up as a guy and played 2 sports, lettered and graduated high school. I dated my sweetheart since I was 16 who is an ex-cheerleader and now my wife. I would not give up my role as husband, father, grandfather to go full time and fully transition at this point in our marriage. She isn't a lesbian and didn't marry a woman I get that and respect her wishes for the most part. She met Lynn full force one morning catching me wearing her clothes I had taken out of donation bags before dropping them off. That was 3 years into our now 43 year marriage she has accepted, supported me the best she can, played with me as as male and as female with others privately behind closed doors. So she is one of the few "special woman" who is not an ex-spouce like so many. But she has never had the desire to go in public with me as Lynn.  

So in 2019 I realized that I am gender fluid as I suspect many are. What that means is that I can change from male to female roles and clothing back and forth as needed and it doesn't mess with my mind and mental health like someone who feels like a female in a man's body. I never felt I was a woman trapped in a man's body but had questioned if I should have been a female or male and have wanted real breasts from that same early age. As puberty kicked in I wondered what sex would be like with female vagina and breasts vs my male parts. What I have realized however that given the circumstances and given a choice which to live full time it would be as a woman. I did not could not "discover all this" until I actually started stepping into the real world as that woman I dreamed of being and became a real person and not just that imaginary dream.

I plan on HRT treatments and hoping for natural breasts of a moderate size that could be hidden as needed when male or just claim man boobs for my age, medications I am taking or some physical condition causing them.lol  I will probably still transition further if my wife where to pass before me or divorces me. I think my kids would handle it the best they could since they are adults and I did come out to them as transgendered. My grandkids being younger do not know yet but would probably handle it the best due to society today and our growing acceptance. In the mean time none of my family or friends that know me only as male except my wife will probably see me as Lynn until that transition time where to arrive. At least for my kids if they were to see me or one of their friends call them up and said "I saw your dad at the bar dressed like a woman" they won't be blindsided and able to come up with a response they can opt out or whatever they have thought about saying/doing in these situations.

I discovered that the clothing was not a fetish, I didn't need to dress for sex or kink and that my sex life as Lynn was a very small part of the woman I want to be. So it is a lifestyle choice for me not sexual/kinky, fetish. I can do those things both as male or female just as easily. However again my preference is as a woman. I prefer the feeling of silk,satin, nylon and other silky smooth "cool calming" materials ( not a temperature thing but how it affects my body and mind sliding effortlessly over my skin). These  are materials that many of the woman's clothes are made of and lacking in men's fashions. Maybe I wouldn't have started dressing in female clothes and discovered my female side had boys/mens clothes been made out of these materials who knows?

What I do know is that I have stopped beating myself up thinking there was something wrong with me or I was broken and needed to be fixed. I have gotten over the fact that I will be seen as a man in a dress. Who gives a shit I don't anymore excuse the language. I have a plan and a dialog to give you for an out if you want to go at it with me. I'll say "you will have to explain the video on social media and to those who see you in person afterwards fighting with a man in a dress and high heels and possibly getting your ass kicked." I know without weapons involved I can get my licks in on someone and the marks will be there that you will have to explain or lie about even if I get the worst of the fight . I have never backed down from a fight to protect myself. I also know from experience woman/girls don't have to fight fair either lol.

I know I will never purge my things and try to "go normal" as I have in the past too many times and at great expense to replace. I am proud to say that I am transgender and becoming part of the LGBTQI+ and sex,kink,BDSM communities. I am becoming the lady in the streets I have always wanted to be ( someone else in the sheets I guess giggles). I love being treated as a lady in public and social settings especially when I present as a heterosexual couple with a man. I expect he treats me as a woman or the relationship will not go anywhere. We are talking 50's, 60's old fashion woman stays home, man supports the household style treating me as a lady. I believe I can claim that at my age. Unless I have facial surgeries, voice lessons etc... I won't feel or be seen as more feminine  but I can live with that if I never go further. I have no desire to do bottom surgery so any relationship with male ,female, transgender will know that, But I can't wait to have my breasts even if that has to be done by augmentation if hormones don't do the trick adequately. I have been told by a doctor and others that if your mother has large breasts it is in your DNA to have the hormones work and my mother was adequate enough for my result to be acceptable even if not as large as hers. So I am hopefull surgery isn't neccessary.

So now that I have written a book instead of a post I have opened up to everyone in the hopes it will help at least one other cd,tv,drag queen, or transgender to figure out who they are, be proud of it, embrace it and become the person I know you all are dreaming about. Not all of us do the whole "Bruce Jenner thing" as one of my kids put it. Most of us don't have the money, not rich or famous and have the platform to promote ourselves. We can't do the whole "shebang" at once nor do we all want to go all the way. 

Be and live what you can and don't look back someday and say to yourself what would it have been like, what if I had done this thing, what would my life have been like? I know that at my age this was a big motivation for me . I have many things that I regret not doing or keeping up with. Becoming Lynn the woman living life in public as a real person will not be one of them. Don't be afraid,ashamed, fearful of who you are inside and become that person on the outside. You will be beautiful and feel beautiful inside and out if you do embrace who you are. Life isn't easy and this journey many of us are on to transtion is not an easy one but I don't regret starting down this path and seeing where it will go. I am strong now as Lynn and can do whatever I set my mind out to do regarding my transition. Feel free to chat with me ask questions obviously I am an open book and answer most questions. I am always happy to help when I can to support another girl's first steps into the community. I love socializing with others on girls nights out and I hope to see and meet many of you as we are on this journey.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Thank you Lynn for a open window into your life and how you see and have guided your life, I and I’m sure many here appreciate it, a very interesting journey and for me it would be a little scary especially coming out to others, meaning not being in the gurl circle.

Myself I have always lived my life that’s makes me happy and healthy mind and soul of course there is always bumps and challenges along the way as for most, so far everything is going good, I will say tell the truth if others can’t except the truth we’ll it’s on them as far as I’m concerned, at this point in my life I’m really enjoying it and to everyone else I wish them a happy life.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
Lynn;
Thank you for all of that information about you and your life. I too am finally at a similar point in my life, and I feel so much as you describe too. I am very gender fluid and am now comfortable presenting myself as male one day and female the next, however, like you most times I prefer the female version of me.
I have a few friends who are doing HRT and are at one stage or another and they told me the same thing about one's genetics. In my case my Mother and maternal Grandmother had large breasts, as does my daughter, so likely I would respond in a similar way.
This is something which is becoming more and more attractive to me!
However, once again Lynn, like you my wife prefers to be with a man, which is why she married me and wasn't in a same sex relationship, so it would be a tough bridge for her to cross should I decide to do HRT.
My wife does go out with me as Amy from time to time as we now have quite the network of friends who are either crossdressers, fully trans, somewhere in between and their SO's. Though of course once you start HRT, you are usually considered trans.
A friend has combination of HRT and implants and now has lovely breasts as a result. Sort of a C cup, which looks about right on her.
Amy
[quote="CanuckGirl" pid="14796" dateline="1653068102"]
Lynn;
Thank you for all of that information about you and your life. I too am finally at a similar point in my life, and I feel so much as you describe too. I am very gender fluid and am now comfortable presenting myself as male one day and female the next, however, like you most times I prefer the female version of me.
  I have a few friends who are doing HRT and are at one stage or another and they told me the same thing about one's genetics. In my case my Mother and maternal Grandmother had large breasts, as does my daughter, so likely I would respond in a similar way.
However, once again Lynn, like you my wife prefers to be with a man, which is why she married me and wasn't in a same sex relationship, so it would be a tough bridge for her to cross should I decide to do HRT.
My wife does go out with me as Amy from time to time as we now have quite the network of friends who are either crossdressers, fully trans, somewhere in between and their SO's. Though of course once you start HRT, you are usually considered trans.
A friend has combination of HRT and implants and now has lovely breasts as a result. Sort of a C cup, which looks about right on her.
AmyAmy my wife has the same feelings about me transitioning and doing any permanent body modifications. However I have been told you can try the HRT for 3 months and it will give you an idea of how you respond to them and at 3 months if you stop none of the changes will be permanent. I figure I'll give it a try for 3 months see if I like the feelings it brings ,adjust to any mood changes etc.. and then decide if I want to continue. If I do it is at that point I will tell my wife. So at our age we rarely see each other naked or that I go shirtless that even though going against her wishes it shouldn't be a big thing for her to accept. She has done well with my going out and about in public , piercing my ears which she was against from the beginning and I now wear diamond studs as male and earings as Lynn. My first tattoo may be the next test if the HRT happens. LOL
[/quote]

[quote="Lynn" pid="14800" dateline="1653122340"]
[quote="CanuckGirl" pid="14796" dateline="1653068102"]
Lynn;

Amy my wife has the same feelings about me transitioning and doing any permanent body modifications. However I have been told you can try the HRT for 3 months and it will give you an idea of how you respond to them and at 3 months if you stop none of the changes will be permanent. I figure I'll give it a try for 3 months see if I like the feelings it brings ,adjust to any mood changes etc.. and then decide if I want to continue. If I do it is at that point I will tell my wife. So at our age we rarely see each other naked or that I go shirtless. I am hoping once again that even though going against her wishes it shouldn't be a big thing for her to accept. She has done well with my going out and about in public , piercing my ears which she was against from the beginning and I now wear diamond studs as male and earings as Lynn. My first tattoo may be the next test if the HRT happens. LOL
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn