Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m Back
It has been a very long time since I have looked at thee forums and Janet’s Closet. I recently had Gender Reassignment Surgery. So glad I am a complete woman. Surgery was so easy.  I live in Washington State,  not sure how much more to write, other than glad to be back in Janet’s Closet. Heart  Heart  Heart
Welcome to the forum Karyn! I'm glad your GRS went well for you, now you finally are the woman you've wanted to be!

I have not had treatments, but some friends are now fully trans and a couple went through quite a bit of pain after surgery.
I'm still not sure if that's my path or not.
Amy
Good for you! Look forward to hearing more of the story.

Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
I wish I had known about this platform called essay writing services sooner. A lot of time might then be saved from being squandered. I now use it every day!
Welcome Back Karyn Marie  Heart
Waiting to hear more of the story.

(07-28-2022, 11:15 AM)Karyn Marie Wrote: It has been a very long time since I have looked at thee forums and Janet’s Closet. I recently had Gender Reassignment Surgery. So glad I am a complete woman. Surgery was so easy.  I live in Washington State,  not sure how much more to write, other than glad to be back in Janet’s Closet. Heart  Heart  Heart

Good for you I'd love to talk to you about your experience