Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New?
At 83 years old, I am new to this site but have been crossdressing since I was about 35.  I think it is true that once you try it, you are hooked.  For too many years, I only partially dressed.  You know;  just the nylons or, both the nylons and heels on a good day.  Sometimes just the panties.  But I enjoyed all of it.  I was not into men until a few years ago but I'll leave that story for another time if this forum seems appropriate for it.  I was married until my wife passed away in 2018and my wife was definitely not one who would not understand my desire to dress.  I now live with a lady who does understand but I have no clothes: a condition that I will change at Janet's as soon as possible.
Welcome Andie! Yes, I quite agree that once bitten, this never leaves you, though the urge to dress seems to come and go. A double edged sword in your life then, it must have been tough to loose your wife, but I'm glad to hear you have a new one!
I'm a bit younger, 68 and I'll be 69 in just a few weeks, but I do have crossdresser friends who are 8o ish and more.
So I hope you can get a nice wardrobe and start dressing up more, and more completely.
Amy
Omg good to see all of you. Interesting!
(08-30-2022, 01:51 PM)andieoheels Wrote: At 83 years old, I am new to this site but have been crossdressing since I was about 35.  I think it is true that once you try it, you are hooked.  For too many years, I only partially dressed.  You know;  just the nylons or, both the nylons and heels on a good day.  Sometimes just the panties.  But I enjoyed all of it.  I was not into men until a few years ago but I'll leave that story for another time if this forum seems appropriate for it.  I was married until my wife passed away in 2018and my wife was definitely not one who would not understand my desire to dress.  I now live with a lady who does understand but I have no clothes: a condition that I will change at Janet's as soon as possible.

Welcome Andie

Maybe we might see each other at Janet's?
(08-30-2022, 01:51 PM)andieoheels Wrote: At 83 years old, I am new to this site but have been crossdressing since I was about 35.  I think it is true that once you try it, you are hooked.  For too many years, I only partially dressed.  You know;  just the nylons or, both the nylons and heels on a good day.  Sometimes just the panties.  But I enjoyed all of it.  I was not into men until a few years ago but I'll leave that story for another time if this forum seems appropriate for it.  I was married until my wife passed away in 2018and my wife was definitely not one who would not understand my desire to dress.  I now live with a lady who does understand but I have no clothes: a condition that I will change at Janet's as soon as possible.

Welcome!

I am seventy-six and just had a great makeup session with Alayna at Janets's. My wife came along with me and we had a wonderful time during my first time out and dressed.
(09-18-2023, 11:24 PM)Mina Wrote:

Welcome!

I am seventy-six and just had a great makeup session with Alayna at Janets's. My wife came along with me and we had a wonderful time during my first time out and dressed.

That sounds wonderful Mina!
Amy