Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favorite type of leggings
I was wondering since we're now in the winter season officially since Wednesday 12-21-22 what is everyone favorite type of leggings. Spanx, fleeced, lycra, latex, leather, leather faux, spandex, etc

kinda trying to get a consensus.
(12-23-2022, 10:52 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: I was wondering since we're now in the winter season officially since Wednesday 12-21-22 what is everyone favorite type of leggings. Spanx, fleeced, lycra, latex, leather, leather faux, spandex, etc

kinda trying to get a consensus.

Hi - personally I wear leggings all the time.  Especially as the weather gets colder.  I prefer normally just regular black cotton leggings, no particular brand.  I like black since I can wear many different types of tops.  Here I am out shopping about a week ago.  Good luck!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Of late I've been enamoured with the faux leather style, and I like them quite snug, not the best for out in the extreme cold of the last few days, but I have warmer clothes for that weather!
Here's a few shots of me in my brown ones and the black ones. A good friend owns a sexy lingerie store and that's where one is taken.
Amy

love the leggings, was wondering where you can purchase them it seem to be a large store with q big selection You look great and the show off your sexy legs.
(12-24-2022, 11:40 PM)erin Wrote: love the leggings, was wondering where you can purchase them it seem to be a large store with q big selection  You look great and the show off your sexy legs.

Thanks!  I think I bought these at JC Penny.  Probably less than $15.  They have a large selection and sizes to choose from.  Hugs, Suzy
(12-24-2022, 03:03 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Of late I've been enamoured with the faux leather style, and I like them quite snug, not the best for out in the extreme cold of the last few days, but I have warmer clothes for that weather!
Here's a few shots of me in my brown ones and the black ones. A good friend owns a sexy lingerie store and that's where one is taken.
Amy

Those are super cute leggings Amy!
(12-25-2022, 12:36 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(12-24-2022, 03:03 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Of late I've been enamoured with the faux leather style, and I like them quite snug, not the best for out in the extreme cold of the last few days, but I have warmer clothes for that weather!
Amy

Those are super cute leggings Amy!

Thank you Suzy!
 Merry Christmas to you as well.
 Amy

(12-24-2022, 11:40 PM)erin Wrote: love the leggings, was wondering where you can purchase them it seem to be a large store with q big selection  You look great and the show off your sexy legs.

Erin;
  If you are asking me, I bought both pair at a the Canadian retailer, Reitman's, though I have pair of black ones with flares at the bottom but are quite tight up through the thigh and bum at Forever 21.
 However these seem to be very popular of late and are available from many different sources.
 Amy
(01-02-2023, 08:49 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: Here's a pair of leather faux and athletic leggings

Great look there!
 Amy
(01-02-2023, 11:00 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 08:49 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: Here's a pair of leather faux and athletic leggings

Great look there!
 Amy

Too bad I didn't have anything to give me curves in that picture
Probably would've looked better with hip and butt panty
Here's some of some pleather leggings I bought this Monday.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)