Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real are besr for tasting
For looking, forms are good, but for actual tasting or other play real nipples are best.  Love the feel of hands holding and rolling my nipples around.  One even makes a little milk with enough excitement.  We do this to excite a partner, and love hands on your chest while your cheeks hold the warmth behind.   A large flat front is not as exciting as a couple nice little pencils point pressing out on your t-shirt.  Women hide their best points in Wonder Women style breast plates.  Janet sells devices that used over time will provide that little rise with a poke showing pink through a knit shirt. Now that is a big turn on.  Go gurls, feet in the air !
[attachment=3895

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice nipples!
Delicious
Very pretty nipples and breasts. I have to agree with you fake vs real, though I don't have too much mass in my breasts so I can't really show a very feminine breast.
That is one I'd love to have, bigger breasts. Well so many do, don't they! A good (trans) friend just got implants a couple of months ago and they are settling in nicely now, they don't look as fake as they did at first.
However implants certainly puts one firmly in the trans world and I don't think I'm ready to make that full transition yet.
Amy
(02-23-2023, 11:36 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Very pretty nipples and breasts. I have to agree with you fake vs real, though I don't have too much mass in my breasts so I can't really show a very feminine breast.
That is one I'd love to have, bigger breasts. Well so many do, don't they! A good (trans) friend just got implants a couple of months ago and they are settling in nicely now, they don't look as fake as they did at first.
However implants certainly puts one firmly in the trans world and I don't think I'm ready to make that full transition yet.
Amy

Sometimes they can be too sensitive you know.  Like fingers squeezing will cause clothing to drop and all sensibility to disappear.  Get your hands on my nipples and you own me, anything goes.  I'm rather attractive and sought after by both gay men and females, however, persons of very low desirability have had me waking up in the morning questioning how the hell did I ever get here with that.  Nipples taking over provide to much pleasure at times.
(02-24-2023, 01:37 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(02-23-2023, 11:36 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Very pretty nipples and breasts. I have to agree with you fake vs real, though I don't have too much mass in my breasts so I can't really show a very feminine breast.
Amy

Sometimes they can be too sensitive you know.  Like fingers squeezing will cause clothing to drop and all sensibility to disappear.  Get your hands on my nipples and you own me, anything goes.  I'm rather attractive and sought after by both gay men and females, however, persons of very low desirability have had me waking up in the morning questioning how the hell did I ever get here with that.  Nipples taking over provide to much pleasure at times.

Interesting they have got that sensitive for you. I do think of taking supplements to enlarge mine a bit more, but I've varying success stories.
My friend just loves hers, and very sudden, she went into the clinic in the morning, and had tits by lunch time! Of course the healing takes time and she loves to show them off, and get felt up too.
 Here's one of the two of us from a couple weeks ago. (She has given me permission to post pics)
 Amy

(02-24-2023, 06:22 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 01:37 PM)Bobby Wrote:
Amy

Interesting they have got that sensitive for you. I do think of taking supplements to enlarge mine a bit more, but I've varying success stories.
My friend just loves hers, and very sudden, she went into the clinic in the morning, and had tits by lunch time! Of course the healing takes time and she loves to show them off, and get felt up too.
 Here's one of the two of us from a couple weeks ago. (She has given me permission to post pics)
 Amy

Oh my! Shame you are so far away, love a 3 + sum, and with you two I'm sure it would be memorable for sure.

That certainly would be memorable! For an old guy I seem to have had a rather vanilla sex life, mostly women,(there's a story I won't put on the forum) and only one person at a time.
My friend seems to be pretty open, I wonder.....
The geography is against us of course, so it will remain a nice fantasy.
Amy
(02-27-2023, 01:26 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That certainly would be memorable! For an old guy I seem to have had a rather vanilla sex life, mostly women,(there's a story I won't put on the forum) and only one person at a time.
My friend seems to be pretty open, I wonder.....
The geography is against us of course, so it will remain a nice fantasy.
Amy

Things do happen at times.  Until you have been the center of attention in a multiple gathering, you have never really felt desirable.   I have memories of a youth well lived in the right place and during the right time that can never again be repeated, much as I wish they could.
would love to suck on your nipples  Wink or anything else that needs sucking