Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First girls night out in a while-new outfit
Hey Gurls,

So exited about sharing last weekend’s adventures.
It all began with a visit to the spa where I got a complete body shave. So great and was so good to feel clean and smooth and sexy afterwards.
Next more pampering with manicure and pedicure, white fingernails and red toes!
Then on to professional makeup followed by picking out an outfit and accessorizing.
A great afternoon including a couple of glasses of wine and a lot of girl talk.
I was felling sexy and pretty so we went out to a couple od clubs with a couple of girls.
First stop The Lady’s Room where we had a couple of drinks and enjoyed an 80’s band
And some fun conversation.
Then on to next club Quenches, which normally had a drag show. Not this evening it was a male strip show…. Oh darn. 
We made our way to the bar and enjoyed the show!!! Wow those boys do a lot for a dollar and of course girls will be girls
Such fun and during the evening I even got hit on? Twice by the same guy, just wouldn’t give up.

Hugs
Sara

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-29-2023, 01:58 PM)Sara69 Wrote: Hey Gurls,

It all began with a visit to the spa where I got a complete body shave. So great and was so good to feel clean and smooth and sexy afterwards.
Then on to professional makeup followed by picking out an outfit and accessorizing.
I was felling sexy and pretty so we went out to a couple od clubs with a couple of girls.
First stop The Lady’s Room where we had a couple of drinks and enjoyed an 80’s band
Then on to next club Quenches, which normally had a drag show. Not this evening it was a male strip show…. Oh darn. 
We made our way to the bar and enjoyed the show!!! Wow those boys do a lot for a dollar and of course girls will be girls
Such fun and during the evening I even got hit on? Twice by the same guy, just wouldn’t give up.

Hugs
Sara

Sara;
   That sounds like it was a great night out! You look fabulous, your friends too and I'm not at all surprised you got hit on, though it depends on the person and how they behave. Mostly I take looks, compliments, and being hit on as a good compliment!

Thanks for sharing!
  Amy
(03-29-2023, 02:47 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Hugs
Sara

Sara;
   That sounds like it was a great night out! You look fabulous, your friends too and I'm not at all surprised you got hit on, though it depends on the person and how they behave. Mostly I take looks, compliments, and being hit on as a good compliment!

Thanks for sharing!
  Amy

Thanks Amy,

Yes I take it as a big compliment.

Sara
Hi Ya Sara looking so Gorgeous Sweetheart
(03-09-2024, 07:47 PM)Candice Wrote: Hi Ya Sara looking so Gorgeous Sweetheart

Thank you
Hugs
Sara

Hugs
Sara

You look great Sara!  Looks like you had a great time!  Isn’t it so much fun going out as a girl!  I love it!  So cute too when a guy makes a pass at us!  Happens to me a lot!  Was wondering, where are the clubs you went to?  What city?  I’d love to check them out if possible.  P.s., here am I last Christmas at my local mall!  
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Suzy,
Thanks for the feedback! We were at the Ladies Room and Quenches both in St Pete area.
It was fun!
You look great , love the backdrop.
Hugs
Sara