Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new beginning . . .
A few days ago my wife suggested that I shave my mustache and beard.  This is after twenty-eight years of loving companionship and marriage.  She has patiently accepted my attraction and need to dress in woman's clothing in a loving and understanding way for the last twenty years.  She thought that by having a chance to finally "see" myself as a woman I might gain some some pleasure and insight as I approach my 76th birthday.  So, in the weeks to come when I am beardless I hope to have, at a minimum, a makeup transformation, and perhaps a full transformation at Janet's.  It is exciting and a little scary.  I have the freedom to wear what I want at home--something for which I am very grateful, but I have been missing the whole picture when looking in the mirror.

Better late than never,

Mina
(08-02-2023, 07:11 PM)Mina Wrote: A few day ago my wife suggested that I shave my mustache and beard.  This is after twenty-eight years of loving companionship and marriage.  She has patiently accepted my attraction and need to dress in woman's clothing in a loving and understanding way for the last twenty years.  She thought that by having a chance to finally "see" myself as a woman I might gain some some pleasure and insight as I approach my 76th birthday.  So, in the weeks to come when I am beardless I hope to have, at a minimum, a makeup transformation, and perhaps a full transformation at Janet's.  It is exciting and a little scary.  I have the freedom to wear what I want at home--something for which I am very grateful, but I have been missing the whole picture when looking in the mirror.

Better late than never,

Mina

Congratulations on your newest adventures. Wishing you the happiest of times before, during and after your transformation at Janet's. Please share your experiences.
Yes congratulations and good luck with your adventure!!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(08-02-2023, 07:11 PM)Mina Wrote: A few day ago my wife suggested that I shave my mustache and beard.  This is after twenty-eight years of loving companionship and marriage.  She has patiently accepted my attraction and need to dress in woman's clothing in a loving and understanding way for the last twenty years.  She thought that by having a chance to finally "see" myself as a woman I might gain some some pleasure and insight as I approach my 76th birthday.  So, in the weeks to come when I am beardless I hope to have, at a minimum, a makeup transformation, and perhaps a full transformation at Janet's.  It is exciting and a little scary.  I have the freedom to wear what I want at home--something for which I am very grateful, but I have been missing the whole picture when looking in the mirror.

Better late than never,

Mina

Mina, I can relate to that. I had a beard for about 40 years, and it was almost a kind of personal trademark, as these things sometimes tend to be.
 When I dressed I'd sometimes try and use a face covering similar to what a Middle Eastern woman uses in public, so I could feel more feminine.
 Finally I just shaved it off! Now I love being smooth, and it of course helped me feel much more feminine, as I'm sure it will you.
 I do hope you are able to get to Janet's for a full makeover! I'm sure you will be blown away with the result.

You are also so fortunate to have an understanding wife, as so many simply cannot fathom gents like us, who just love to dress in women's clothes. I know it makes me feel so much more whole, like the real me.
 Please let us know how it goes, and share a few pics if you can!
 Amy
(08-03-2023, 02:43 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Better late than never,

Mina

Mina, I can relate to that. I had a beard for about 40 years, and it was almost a kind of personal trademark, as these things sometimes tend to be.
 When I dressed I'd sometimes try and use a face covering similar to what a Middle Eastern woman uses in public, so I could feel more feminine.
 Finally I just shaved it off! Now I love being smooth, and it of course helped me feel much more feminine, as I'm sure it will you.
 I do hope you are able to get to Janet's for a full makeover! I'm sure you will be blown away with the result.

You are also so fortunate to have an understanding wife, as so many simply cannot fathom gents like us, who just love to dress in women's clothes. I know it makes me feel so much more whole, like the real me.
 Please let us know how it goes, and share a few pics if you can!
 Amy
 I totally 
Understand as well too for a while I wore a beard for a good while and would cover my beard with a face covering too. Similar to the ones that women would wear. I have had Janet's full transformations myself several times.  I envy not being there Mina, watching the makeup artist at Janet's doll you up.

Better late than never,

Mina
My wife and I visited Janet's last Monday afternoon and had a nice time looking around the shop.  My questions about make-up sessions and full transformations were answered by one of the friendly salespersons.  I felt very much at ease.  My wife felt very comfortable and enjoyed petting the cats.  I will be making an appoint for at least a make-up session in a few weeks (a birthday gift).  I feel good that she wants to come with me for the session.  I am pleasantly occupied with what to wear for that and even considering a full transformation session.

Special times ahead,

Mina

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-25-2023, 10:39 PM)Mina Wrote:

Better late than never,

Mina
My wife and I visited Janet's last Monday afternoon and had a nice time looking around the shop.  My questions about make-up sessions and full transformations were answered by one of the friendly salespersons.  I felt very much at ease.  My wife felt very comfortable and enjoyed petting the cats.  I will be making an appoint for at least a make-up session in a few weeks (a birthday gift).  I feel good that she wants to come with me for the session.  I am pleasantly occupied with what to wear for that and even considering a full transformation session.

Special times ahead,

Mina

A makeup appointment is fun. But nothing like a transformation appointment where you get see yourself femme mode in two different outfits and you get have photos  of your transformation. So much fun
(08-28-2023, 05:16 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: A makeup appointment is fun. But nothing like a transformation appointment where you get see yourself femme mode in two different outfits and you get have photos  of your transformation. So much fun

I made my appointment for a make-up session coming up in  two weeks  I selected an outfit and modeled it for my wife a few nights ago. She complemented me on it. Since she is coming with me for the make-up session, I hope it will be okay if she she takes a few pictures. I am looking forward to looking around the store as Mina. A transformation is definitely in the works after that. I would like to try some different looks.
(08-31-2023, 11:29 PM)Mina Wrote:
(08-28-2023, 05:16 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: A makeup appointment is fun. But nothing like a transformation appointment where you get see yourself femme mode in two different outfits and you get have photos  of your transformation. So much fun

I made my appointment for a make-up session coming up in  two weeks  I selected an outfit and modeled it for my wife a few nights ago. She complemented me on it. Since she is coming with me for the make-up session, I hope it will be okay if she she takes a few pictures. I am looking forward to looking around the store as Mina. A transformation is definitely in the works after that. I would like to try some different looks.

That sounds fabulous Mina! I hope you get a few pictures and perhaps you will share them with us here. Either way let us know how it goes.
 Amy
I could be there for you to reveal your sexy look,