Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been awhile.
I got this LBD and really liked it. Got told I was too old for such a short dress. I don't care. Here's the weird part same person commented how nice the pink outfit is. So what are they really saying. I would think that cute pink would be for a younger woman. I say I am 50 not dead. I have the legs for a short skirt and I enjoy wearing them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
Very nice legs!! I like the outfit.
Sara
(08-17-2023, 08:38 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: I got this LBD and really liked it. Got told I was too old for such a short dress. I don't care. Here's the weird part same person commented how nice the pink outfit is. So what are they really saying. I would think that cute pink would be for a younger woman. I say I am 50 not dead. I have the legs for a short skirt and I enjoy wearing them.

I think you look great in both outfits. Rather than suggesting something is too old or not I think of it does it suit your body type, and where are you going to wear it. These days I see many older women wearing shorter skirts and dresses, and tight pants of one kind or the other, and look quite good too.
Amy