Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Full Transformation
I made the trip to Janet's last summer from the east coast and had my first full transformation. What a wonderful experience. My make up artist was amazing, and every second was so special. I had never been dressed up in public before, but I felt so comfortable there that I wasn't nervous at all. In fact, I didn't want to leave and kept just walking around the store, looking at all of the amazing merchandise and loving being seen. When I had my clothes on but not my make up yet, a man came up to me and told me how hot I looked. The flirtation was fun, and I was a little disappointed he wasn't still there after my make up was finished. The whole experience was so empowering and liberating. I've already decided to make it an annual thing, and next year, my goal is to leave the store all dolled up and drive home that way. Baby steps.
(09-30-2023, 05:58 AM)Michael J Wrote: I made the trip to Janet's last summer from the east coast and had my first full transformation. What a wonderful experience. My make up artist was amazing, and every second was so special. I had never been dressed up in public before, but I felt so comfortable there that I wasn't nervous at all. In fact, I didn't want to leave and kept just walking around the store, looking at all of the amazing merchandise and loving being seen. When I had my clothes on but not my make up yet, a man came up to me and told me how hot I looked. The flirtation was fun, and I was a little disappointed he wasn't still there after my make up was finished. The whole experience was so empowering and liberating. I've already decided to make it an annual thing, and next year, my goal is to leave the store all dolled up and drive home that way. Baby steps.

Hello Michael or should I call you maikey I'm glad you went to Janet's closet last summer and had a full transformation. Those are so awesome and exciting. Nice that you already had some interactions with a man at the store that said you were hot. I have had several transformation appointments. Alayna so far has been my makeup  artist. I can't recommend her enough.  Maikey I also found myself with constantly looking around the store at all the merchandise. All my girlish mind almost going into overload. Again glad you liked experience.  Maybe you have some pictures.  If you're comfortable with sharing
(09-30-2023, 05:58 AM)Michael J Wrote: I made the trip to Janet's last summer from the east coast and had my first full transformation. What a wonderful experience. My make up artist was amazing, and every second was so special. I had never been dressed up in public before, but I felt so comfortable there that I wasn't nervous at all. In fact, I didn't want to leave and kept just walking around the store, looking at all of the amazing merchandise and loving being seen. When I had my clothes on but not my make up yet, a man came up to me and told me how hot I looked. The flirtation was fun, and I was a little disappointed he wasn't still there after my make up was finished. The whole experience was so empowering and liberating. I've already decided to make it an annual thing, and next year, my goal is to leave the store all dolled up and drive home that way. Baby steps.

Though I've never been able to make it to the store, I've heard so many great things about them I'll say I'm not surprised they did such a great job!

I've had makeovers here and they always make me feel fabulous, and like you it's so empowering to be able to free your feminine soul if only for a while.
 Amy

Good Morning - I have to confess - last week was my third time to the store and the first two times..... I was so shy I couldn't buy anything or even ask for help - I said the usual "I'm just looking" and the clerks simply said.......let me know if you need any help!  But, this time - I was on a mission!  when I walked in - they asked "do you need any help" and I said yes, I would like to have some new breast forms recommended to me!  the gal said that the clerk (I later found out her name as Gabs) could help me in that area!  She measured me and helped me all the way through trying on two different (larger) breast forms!   They took a little getting used to with the extra weight..........but within a couple of minutes I was loving them...........and my newfound cleavage!   Was a great experience!!!  Hugs to all - Heather from Minneapolis
(10-02-2023, 11:41 AM)Heather Smith Wrote:

Good Morning - I have to confess - last week was my third time to the store and the first two times..... I was so shy I couldn't buy anything or even ask for help - I said the usual "I'm just looking" and the clerks simply said.......let me know if you need any help!  But, this time - I was on a mission!  when I walked in - they asked "do you need any help" and I said yes, I would like to have some new breast forms recommended to me!  the gal said that the clerk (I later found out her name as Gabs) could help me in that area!  She measured me and helped me all the way through trying on two different (larger) breast forms!   They took a little getting used to with the extra weight..........but within a couple of minutes I was loving them...........and my newfound cleavage!   Was a great experience!!!  Hugs to all - Heather from Minneapolis

That's great Heather! I'm sure see those of us who are wanting to test the waters often, but are afraid to do so. Congratulations to you!
 The first of many more I'm sure!

So happy for you, Heather. We all need to do things at our own pace. I loved my breast forms, wig, make up, heels, all of it. Never felt so pretty in my life.

(10-01-2023, 09:30 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Though I've never been able to make it to the store, I've heard so many great things about them I'll say I'm not surprised they did such a great job!

I've had makeovers here and they always make me feel fabulous, and like you it's so empowering to be able to free your feminine soul if only for a while.
 Amy

Thank you, Amy. The only thing I wish I had done differently was give a fem name. Not sure why I hesitated on that. I guess I didn't feel confident being called "Alyssa" before the transformation. Again, there's always next time.
(10-03-2023, 04:58 AM)Michael J Wrote:

So happy for you, Heather. We all need to do things at our own pace. I loved my breast forms, wig, make up, heels, all of it. Never felt so pretty in my life.

(10-01-2023, 09:30 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

Thank you, Amy. The only thing I wish I had done differently was give a fem name. Not sure why I hesitated on that. I guess I didn't feel confident being called "Alyssa" before the transformation. Again, there's always next time.

This tends to be an evolution of sorts. We start by having this desire to become feminine if only for a while. For some it's more fetish driven, others simply feel more comfortable femme and you can count me as one of those (but I do like to have fun too!) but it is a journey.
 So that's cool next time you will know who you are!
 Names are also an interesting thing. You have to find one which in some manner resonates with you as it will become part of you as you continue of this journey.
 Amy
(09-30-2023, 09:17 AM)Troyfalls Wrote:

Hello Michael or should I call you maikey I'm glad you went to Janet's closet last summer and had a full transformation. Those are so awesome and exciting. Nice that you already had some interactions with a man at the store that said you were hot. I have had several transformation appointments. Alayna so far has been my makeup  artist. I can't recommend her enough.  Maikey I also found myself with constantly looking around the store at all the merchandise. All my girlish mind almost going into overload. Again glad you liked experience.  Maybe you have some pictures.  If you're comfortable with sharing

Thank you, Troy. I really love the pictures you posted in the outfits section. Wish I were confident enough to share, but not quite there yet.
You're welcome, love. As far as having confidence to post. Yea it takes some courage and eventually confidence to post on here or any site that has forums.

Remember baby steps. If you ever want to go to a transformation appointment with me and get a transformation as well. I'd be very honored a giddy as a school girl,Maikey

Elaina
(10-21-2023, 07:00 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: You're welcome,  love. As far as having confidence to post. Yea it takes some courage and eventually confidence to post on here or any site that has forums.

Remember baby steps. If you ever want to go to a transformation appointment with me and get a transformation as well. I'd be very honored a giddy as a school girl,Maikey

Elaina

Where in general in the country are you?

Alyssa (Prefer that to Maikey)  Smile

(10-21-2023, 07:00 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: You're welcome,  love. As far as having confidence to post. Yea it takes some courage and eventually confidence to post on here or any site that has forums.

Elaina

Oh and I did post a pic in the lounge  Heart