Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformation appointments
Hello everyone, 

I am planning on going to get a transformation this Saturday at Janet's closet. I am interested going for a kinda Halloween mistress kinda look. I might be trying to find leather, latex, and pvc dresses for my look. I am looking to possibly head over to Adam's Apple,  maybe have a girl's night if any Gurls want to attend.  Here are some pictures of my previous transformations. Hopefully you or some of you will be able to attend. 

Elaina

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Elaina,
Sorry can’t make this weekend hopefully you have a great time.
Can’t wait to see how your transformation turns out!

Sara
Good Morning Elaina!

those pics are fantastic! Can't wait to see the new ones from Saturday! So jealous you get to have fun Saturday night! I hope it lives up to all your expectations! I am sure you will get "hit on" many times if you get to Adam's Apple!

Hugs Heather in Cold Minnesota! Brrrrrr!
I'll leave a mystery til I get the pictures but I'll leave you with a teaser......or not

Hello all I probably won't do a another makeover or transformation appointment til at least December or January. Movember/November obligates me from shaving for the entire for all the CDs and generic male who have health issues such prostate, breast cancer(Yes men, trans,and can get it too) and well as other men's health related issues. We call it no shave November. As a way of raising awareness for this cause one donates all the money they would spend on shaving and grooming to charity for men's health care issues.

So for the entire November I will not be dulling myself up as Elaina Charlene, but my boyish self with possible modeling stuff.

Elaina
(10-25-2023, 10:03 PM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello everyone, 

I am planning on going to get a transformation this Saturday at Janet's closet. I am interested going for a kinda Halloween mistress kinda look. I might be trying to find leather, latex, and pvc dresses for my look. I am looking to possibly head over to Adam's Apple,  maybe have a girl's night if any Gurls want to attend.  Here are some pictures of my previous transformations. Hopefully you or some of you will be able to attend. 

Elaina

Looking stunning there! Wow!
 Amy
Sorry for the long wait between my transformation appointment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are looking great, must have been fabulous there!
Amy
(11-11-2023, 11:32 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You are looking great, must have been fabulous there!
Amy

Thanks Amy

Yea it was great.....though if I had known how fabulous I looked maybe I would had more courage to go to Adam's Apple.
I would love to play with u.
Awesome pics Elaina!! Love the red skirt!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes