Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Myself
Hi I'm Candice.New to this.Starting out with baby steps.Ive dressed up before just panties stockings and bra.Im not new to the desire,it's been there for many years.Its hard to be what I want to be married and all.She would not accept it.So I need to do this discreetly.I have a week alone next week so think I'll do some shopping.Ive been studying sizes and what not.So I'll see what happens.I think I'll buy a toy and have my own date night.Lol.Ladies sometimes I need to let it out and hope I can talk to you on here.Hugs and Kisses ?
(01-11-2024, 08:49 PM)Candice Wrote: Hi I'm Candice.New to this.Starting out with baby steps.Ive dressed up before just panties stockings and bra.Im not new to the desire,it's been there for many years.Its hard to be what I want to be married and all.She would not accept it.So I need to do this discreetly.I have a week alone next week so think I'll do some shopping.Ive been studying sizes and what not.So I'll see what happens.I think I'll buy a toy and have my own date night.Lol.Ladies sometimes I need to let it out and hope I can talk to you on here.Hugs and Kisses ?

Welcome to the forum Candice! So many of us start out very similar to you, I did. This is a curious compulsion which only seems to get stronger as we get older, and once bitten you've got it for life.
 That sounds like a great week of time to dress you have in front of yourself there, so enjoy, and learn a bit more about what you like!
 Let us know how it goes too.
 Amy
(01-11-2024, 08:49 PM)Candice Wrote: Hi I'm Candice.New to this.Starting out with baby steps.Ive dressed up before just panties stockings and bra.Im not new to the desire,it's been there for many years.Its hard to be what I want to be married and all.She would not accept it.So I need to do this discreetly.I have a week alone next week so think I'll do some shopping.Ive been studying sizes and what not.So I'll see what happens.I think I'll buy a toy and have my own date night.Lol.Ladies sometimes I need to let it out and hope I can talk to you on here.Hugs and Kisses ?

Welcome to the forum Candice!!
I truly understand your feelings as I remain closeted as well.
I have managed to have discreet outings and enjoyed them.
Good luck!!
Sara
(01-15-2024, 06:56 AM)Sara69 Wrote:

Good luck!!
Sara

Well if you have any time to and you're near the store and the weather permits.  Go to Janet's Closet for transformation or a makeover.  I have been there several times before and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Made me feel like I was right at home. I can't thank them and promote them 
Enough
(01-16-2024, 04:12 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:

Good luck!!
Sara

Well if you have any time to and you're near the store and the weather permits.  Go to Janet's Closet for transformation or a makeover.  I have been there several times before and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Made me feel like I was right at home. I can't thank them and promote them 
Enough

I'd love to but I. Florida if ever I'm that way I'll stop in.Maybe one of you ladies could join for support and advice.Belive me I have alot of questions. Heart
(01-16-2024, 05:27 PM)Candice Wrote:

Good luck!!
Sara

Enough

I'd love to but I. Florida if ever I'm that way I'll stop in.Maybe one of you ladies could join for support and advice.Belive me I have alot of questions. Heart

There are a couple of transformation services in Florida. If you are close to St Petersburg you could try EB
I would recommend them!
Good luck 
Sara
(01-17-2024, 10:36 AM)Sara69 Wrote:

Good luck!!
Sara

Enough

There are a couple of transformation services in Florida. If you are close to St Petersburg you could try EB
I would recommend them!
Good luck 
Sara

Good luck!!
Sara

Enough

I would recommend them!
Good luck 
Sara

(01-17-2024, 09:34 PM)Candice Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 06:56 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Welcome to the forum Candice!!
Good luck!!
Sara

Enough

I would recommend them!
Good luck 
Sara

(01-15-2024, 06:56 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Welcome to the forum Candice!!
Good luck!!
Sara

Enough

I would recommend them!
Good luck 
Sara
Thank You Sara for the info I'll check it out.