Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another mall trip!
Last Wed was a great day for me, I got dressed up and went out to the local mall and looked around, tried a couple of pair of boots on at Ardene's but they didn't fit well, and the size choices were limited. That's what I get for waiting for the sales! Oh well nothing I desperately need .
 Then I got a little better dressed up and went to the bar where I sometimes perform.
 The top I wore is a bit see through so I wore a white bra, but with black lace trim just for the effect.
 As you can see I got lazy and didn't do my nails which I usually do! I got several compliments anyway on my necklace and my top. The bartender often takes the pics for me (He thinks I'm cute!), as he did this time as well. I of course tip him too. With money, lol.

Amy

(01-13-2024, 07:48 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Last Wed was a great day for me, I got dressed up and went out to the local mall and looked around, tried a couple of pair of boots on at Ardene's but they didn't fit well, and the size choices were limited. That's what I get for waiting for the sales! Oh well nothing I desperately need .
 Then I got a little better dressed up and went to the bar where I sometimes perform.
 The top I wore is a bit see through so I wore a white bra, but with black lace trim just for the effect.
 As you can see I got lazy and didn't do my nails which I usually do! I got several compliments anyway on my necklace and my top. The bartender often takes the pics for me (He thinks I'm cute!), as he did this time as well. I of course tip him too. With money, lol.

Amy

Looking great Amy!  Isn’t it fun going to the mall as woman?  I love it and know you do too!  Have fun!
Suzy
Happy shopping!!
Looks like you had fun and also look good

Sara