Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold outside today!
Hi ladies - I’m not going to NOT go out enfemme just because it’s cold.  But baby, it’s cold outside.  I think we topped out at 10 degrees here in Michigan where I live.  Here is what I wore to the mall today. I saw many other women with similar outfits!
Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-16-2024, 02:24 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I’m not going to NOT go out enfemme just because it’s cold.  But baby, it’s cold outside.  I think we topped out at 10 degrees here in Michigan where I live.  Here is what I wore to the mall today. I saw many other women with similar outfits!
Suzy

It's not any better, Suzy. Here in the area of Ohio where I live we topped out at 16 degrees not counting the wind chill.
(01-16-2024, 02:24 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I’m not going to NOT go out enfemme just because it’s cold.  But baby, it’s cold outside.  I think we topped out at 10 degrees here in Michigan where I live.  Here is what I wore to the mall today. I saw many other women with similar outfits!
Suzy

Suzy, that's what I do too! No way some cold weather is going to stop me from going femme when I want to! It's been very cold here the last week too, as I'm not so far away. We use temps in C, but we have had a couple of highs no more than about 10F, then some serious wind chill, bringing the temp to 0, and below.
 Now we are having snow! That's winter!
 However all this is getting me down down a bit, cold gloomy weather, short days etc. I think some people call it the winter Blahs, whatever you call it, it's a bit depressing for me.

Maybe I should go to the garage and sit in my convertible and dream about when I can drive around in a mini skirt with the top down again!
 Take Care!
 Amy
I went shopping today but the temp was in the mid 20s today. Wore jeans and a turtle neck sweater. It looked very cute.

So I found the best part about shopping is when it's time to pay and I get my money out of my purse. That really makes me feel so fem...using my purse. I know,it's kind of dumb.
You can call me Taylor
(01-18-2024, 02:40 PM)doozer2019 Wrote: I went shopping today but the temp was in the mid 20s today. Wore jeans and a turtle neck sweater. It looked very cute.

So I found the best part about shopping is when it's time to pay and I get my money out of my purse. That really makes me feel so fem...using my purse. I know,it's kind of dumb.

Hi Taylor!  Not dumb at all!  I feel the same also, especially when I had the sales lady my credit card with my fingernails painted red!  I love it!
Suzy
I haven't painted my nails yet. Hope to soon. So twice now when I've presented my card for payment, the clerk has asked for my ID. The name on the card is my male name. So I handed my driver's license, also me as a male, for verification.  Accepted it and no problems. Was kind of exciting confirming that I am actually a man dressed.

I first started wearing panties because it was naughty and made me so hot and horny. I soon began wearing other items, such as bras, stocking, nighties, teddies, bathing suits. I almost never stuffed the bras, it was just a guy wearing naughty lingerie. Loved exposing my self to other men that I would meet for sex.

I then started to stuff my bra and tuck my penis. That soon advanced to wearing women's clothing. But still, it was mostly about being a man wearing women's things...a sexual thrill. I then got proper breast forms, wig and shoes. 

Now I have started dressing as a female for nonsexual reasons. I run errands and just hang out dressed when I can. My clothing choices have become less slutty and more every day wear.

Now, I still do dress for sexual adventures when the guy I'm hooking up with wants that. But I'm finding myself more and more enjoying just being a woman. It feels like this is who I was meant to be. So soon I need to start doing makeup, buying more jewelry, and more female outfits. I love being out in public dressed!
You can call me Taylor
(01-22-2024, 12:06 PM)doozer2019 Wrote: I haven't painted my nails yet. Hope to soon. So twice now when I've presented my card for payment, the clerk has asked for my ID. The name on the card is my male name. So I handed my driver's license, also me as a male, for verification.  Accepted it and no problems. Was kind of exciting confirming that I am actually a man dressed.

I first started wearing panties because it was naughty and made me so hot and horny. I soon began wearing other items, such as bras, stocking, nighties, teddies, bathing suits. I almost never stuffed the bras, it was just a guy wearing naughty lingerie. Loved exposing my self to other men that I would meet for sex.

I then started to stuff my bra and tuck my penis. That soon advanced to wearing women's clothing. But still, it was mostly about being a man wearing women's things...a sexual thrill. I then got proper breast forms, wig and shoes. 

Now I have started dressing as a female for nonsexual reasons. I run errands and just hang out dressed when I can. My clothing choices have become less slutty and more every day wear.

Now, I still do dress for sexual adventures when the guy I'm hooking up with wants that. But I'm finding myself more and more enjoying just being a woman. It feels like this is who I was meant to be. So soon I need to start doing makeup, buying more jewelry, and more female outfits. I love being out in public dressed!
So fun isn’t it Taylor to just being out as a woman!  I love it!  I had an interesting thing happen to me the other day.  There is a Total Wine store close to me, that every once in awhile I’ll go there first thing in the morning to purchase a bottle of wine always in Guy mode and I usually always purchase from the same sales lady.  Well the other day, I went in as Suzy wearing the outfit you see in this post.  I think I look totally female, but I purchased a bottle of wine from the lady I normally see in the morning!  She said hi, don’t you usually come here early in the morning!  I said no, but I should have said “you caught me”, or something!  Anyhow, she said nothing else and I saw her subsequently again as a guy, and she did not bring it up.  So much fun!  And good luck with your man, my boyfriend also likes it when I am his girlfriend!  
Suzy
Suzy, how did it feel when you were recognized by the sales lady? I know you instinctively denied it but did you like that she did recognize you?

I have wanted to come out to a few people I know but haven't worked up the courage yet. I have had interactions with some people that I'm sure they know I'm male. No one has said anything derogatory so far, nor even given a hint of disapproval. 

I have been to the adult store many times, both dressed female and male. The same 2 girls wait on me all the time at the one store. The first times dressed were without a wig so they definitely knew I was a man. Well, even with the wig it's a no brainer...lol. They are always so friendly and helpful. 

I have no problem with anyone knowing I'm a man dressed as a woman. I just feel I have to dress female. As I said, feeling more and more that it's who I am.
You can call me Taylor
(01-22-2024, 05:06 PM)doozer2019 Wrote: Suzy, how did it feel when you were recognized by the sales lady? I know you instinctively denied it but did you like that she did recognize you?

I have wanted to come out to a few people I know but haven't worked up the courage yet. I have had interactions with some people that I'm sure they know I'm male. No one has said anything derogatory so far, nor even given a hint of disapproval. 

I have been to the adult store many times, both dressed female and male. The same 2 girls wait on me all the time at the one store. The first times dressed were without a wig so they definitely knew I was a man. Well, even with the wig it's a no brainer...lol. They are always so friendly and helpful. 

I have no problem with anyone knowing I'm a man dressed as a woman. I just feel I have to dress female. As I said, feeling more and more that it's who I am.

That is so much how feel too! There was a definite fetish side to my dressing, though not always, even when I was young, though I'm more and more like you Taylor. I simply like being a woman!

The level of acceptance I've found continues to amaze me. Even though I'm sure they recognize me as a genetic male I'm treated with courtesy and respect and at times curiousity, but in a kind way. So I share some of my story with anyone who is interested.
 In a way I think it is a good thing that we are recognized as then people know we exist and are just everyday folks (but with a difference) like they are.

I have an interesting shopping experience the other day, I'll share but in a different thread.
 Amy
(01-22-2024, 05:06 PM)doozer2019 Wrote: Suzy, how did it feel when you were recognized by the sales lady? I know you instinctively denied it but did you like that she did recognize you?

It felt fine actually!  She knew who I was and accepted me as a woman also. I was okay with it.  I’ve had similar reactions when I have gone for my mall walks as a guy.  So I think most people are very accepting of our lifestyle.  Never had a problem, however I much prefer to present myself as a female!  So much fun!  Suzy