Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a friend
hello i am very nerves about asking this but sure would love meeting up with some of you i am free most weekdays and would be so happy getting together with another mature person to cuddle with i do love wearing fem under my pants think kissing touching holding maybe let me be oral with you it would be so nice putting a smile on your face im a 65yo married white guy hit me up
(01-29-2024, 10:53 AM)dshoehart Wrote: hello i am very nerves about asking this but sure would love meeting up with some of you i am free most weekdays and would be so happy getting together with another mature person to cuddle with i do love wearing fem under my pants think kissing touching holding maybe let me be oral with you it would be so nice putting a smile on your face im a 65yo married white guy hit me up

I'm thinking that perhaps you put some kind of a general location as to where you are, or where you would be willing to meet.
  Hopefully you will find someone, I'm likely too far away.
  Amy
(01-31-2024, 12:15 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 10:53 AM)dshoehart Wrote: hello i am very nerves about asking this but sure would love meeting up with some of you i am free most weekdays and would be so happy getting together with another mature person to cuddle with i do love wearing fem under my pants think kissing touching holding maybe let me be oral with you it would be so nice putting a smile on your face im a 65yo married white guy hit me up

I'm thinking that perhaps you put some kind of a general location as to where you are, or where you would be willing to meet.
Hello Amy i'm sorry i live in the belleville area and as far as meeting someplace were all are relaxed your right i should have said all that
(01-31-2024, 08:57 PM)dshoehart Wrote:
(01-31-2024, 12:15 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Hello Amy i'm sorry i live in the belleville area and as far as meeting someplace were all are relaxed your right i should have said all that

Would that be Belleville Ontario? I do know that area, nice part of the province. Right now I'm much further away, towards London Ont.
 Amy

Hey I do love trying on new clothes. I don't know if I would sexualy do anything with anyone but it would be awesome to have somewhere I could go and try on new things