Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bathing suit time!
Hi ladies - just had to share.  Today when I was out shopping, I saw this cute little bathing suit at Macys which was on sale!  I just had to try it on!  What do you think for an old lady like me?  A couple of other photos too.  One is just what I wore today shopping - my normal leggings and a blouse and one of me trying on a dress.   I didn’t buy it, but it was fun just being a woman for the day! And to top it off, a handsome older man  opened the door for me at the mall and said have a great day miss! I love it!
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey wow they look amazing
You look great Suzy, and the bathing suit too!
Amy
Yes!! So this has me thinking I need a bathing suit. I have had a couple bikinis in the past but I'm thinking a sexy 1 piece is in order. May have to go shopping soon...lol.
You can call me Taylor
(03-12-2024, 09:04 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: Yes!! So this has me thinking I need a bathing suit. I have had a couple bikinis in the past but I'm thinking a sexy 1 piece is in order. May have to go shopping soon...lol.

Somehow a one piece can be as sexy or even more so than the two piece. I hope you perhaps would share a pic or two with us if you do get one.
 Amy
I will as soon as I get one!!
You can call me Taylor
(03-14-2024, 07:53 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: I will as soon as I get one!!

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to then!
 Amy
(03-12-2024, 05:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(03-12-2024, 09:04 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: Yes!! So this has me thinking I need a bathing suit. I have had a couple bikinis in the past but I'm thinking a sexy 1 piece is in order. May have to go shopping soon...lol.

Somehow a one piece can be as sexy or even more so than the two piece. I hope you perhaps would share a pic or two with us if you do get one.
 Amy

Hi Amy!  This is the one I have and will be wearing at my friends pool hopefully soon!  What do you think?  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-14-2024, 03:27 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(03-12-2024, 05:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

Hi Amy!  This is the one I have and will be wearing at my friends pool hopefully soon!  What do you think?  Hugs, Suzy

Hi there Suzy! That looks great, you are fab looking in it! Now you just need some poolside weather.
Suzy,love, love, love it! So pretty
You can call me Taylor