Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very new
Hey everyone I'm very new at this.  I'm just your average younger athletic guy. I've allways been curious about wearing panties and yoga pants and a bra. It makes me feel super sexy and idk difrent than normal. I'd love to make a few friends that I can discretly talk to about things. Maybe even a friend where I could dress st there place and we could talk. That's it I will make a profile and it will be nice to meet everyone here
What would everyone like to see me wear. I will post the pictures after your reply . Panties and yoga pants or any other options ?
(03-10-2024, 12:24 PM)Curiousandcute Wrote: What would everyone like to see me wear. I will post the pictures after your reply . Panties and yoga pants or any other options ?

Hello curiousandcute,

First off I want to briefly introduce myself and welcome you to the forum.  We're all friendly on here. As far as what you want to wear. That's completely in your court. I am for letting your imagination run wild.  You never know what you can come up with.  I'll share an example. I have alot of stockings, pantyhose, gaffs, panties, leggings etc. It's what ever excites me at the time. So again you really can't limit. Oh if you're in the area....visit Janet's closet. I love that store. The staff can help you explore your options and get that femme self to come out and play. 

Elaina
(03-10-2024, 08:17 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 12:24 PM)Curiousandcute Wrote: What would everyone like to see me wear. I will post the pictures after your reply . Panties and yoga pants or any other options ?

Hello curiousandcute,

First off I want to briefly introduce myself and welcome you to the forum.  We're all friendly on here. As far as what you want to wear. That's completely in your court. I am for letting your imagination run wild.  You never know what you can come up with.  I'll share an example. I have alot of stockings, pantyhose, gaffs, panties, leggings etc. It's what ever excites me at the time. So again you really can't limit. Oh if you're in the area....visit Janet's closet. I love that store. The staff can help you explore your options and get that femme self to come out and play. 

Elaina

Thank you. I'm not in the position to be going out much or to difrent places to try things on and enjoy myself right now. Thatw why I was looking for more of a friend and might let me do the same thing at there place . Or maybe even dress me. 
This is my first picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-11-2024, 06:48 PM)Curiousandcute Wrote: This is my first picture

Glad you found us here! As was said before we all very friendly and I'm the moderator here as well in case you need me, pm me.
 Nice picture for your first! You seem to have a nice bum and figure. We all need to find our style and it takes a bit of experimenting to find yours. If you were close I wouldn't mind meeting and trying to help you a bit.

Other things many us a like are miniskirts and so many of us CDs and trans women have legs GG's are envious of! If you can shave your legs without arousing suspicions elsewhere, or you simply say WTH, a nice shave and quality stockings or pantyhose with a mini skirt on can be gorgeous!
 Leg hair grows back fairly quickly so a couple of weeks or so and no one will be the wiser.

The gamut of women's clothes is absolutely awesome! I have so many and my closet keeps growing! Then there's shoes, OMG.

If you'd like to chat more privately then contact me.
 Amy
(03-11-2024, 06:48 PM)Curiousandcute Wrote: This is my first picture

Very nice! I love wearing the tight stretchy pants as well.
You can call me Taylor
(03-08-2024, 12:48 PM)Curiousandcute Wrote: Hey everyone I'm very new at this.  I'm just your average younger athletic guy. I've allways been curious about wearing panties and yoga pants and a bra. It makes me feel super sexy and idk difrent than normal. I'd love to make a few friends that I can discretly talk to about things. Maybe even a friend where I could dress st there place and we could talk. That's it I will make a profile and it will be nice to meet everyone here

Welcome to the family we are a very supportive group Ive made a buch of friends let me rephrase that Ive gained a bunch of sisters they have been very supportive and have brought me from just pics of my outfits to actually showin my face I love all my sisters feel fre to add me as a friend
♡Harley♡