Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping
(03-30-2024, 07:02 AM)Michael J Wrote: Sorry to add to this conversation, but I think you should both realize how amazing it is that you see yourself as your feminine self naturally. I'd like to get to that point where being Sarah feels more natural than being Michael. Honestly, here I feel like the eager but clueless student who watches all of the better students do well in class while I struggle to keep up.
It is no problem at all Sara. Thats what we are here for sis we got ya hun. If it werent for Amy and the other girls encouraging me id still be just writing posts I went from simple just an outfit with very little makeup to. To showing off new wigs my breast forms new makeup styles to my piercings and shareing encounters Ive had good bad or indifferent. We are one big happy family siss, we all started where you are as you put it in your reply eager but clueless in a good way. Finding Janets and this forum was the greatest thing Ive done on my journey. Amy and all the girls have helped me boost my confidence so much. Im so greatful and blessed to have all the girls in my life even if its only on here. Sara I got ya sis dont be shy PM me or ask me in one of my posts either way I got ya sis.
♡Harley♡
(03-30-2024, 07:02 AM)Michael J Wrote: Sorry to add to this conversation, but I think you should both realize how amazing it is that you see yourself as your feminine self naturally. I'd like to get to that point where being Sarah feels more natural than being Michael. Honestly, here I feel like the eager but clueless student who watches all of the better students do well in class while I struggle to keep up.

Sarah, I quite like Harley's post and not because of the compliments she gives me, but of the comment that we were all where you are at some point.

I struggled with this so much of my life, fun, but a shamming kind of fun I thought. The dirty little secret you don't say anything about, but it can be so much more than that.
 What helped me a huge amount was finding some girls online who then put me in contact with some local ones. No one person but everyone combined to make me feel like I'm not a strange little perv of some kind, but this is part of who I am  and not to be ashamed of it. This only happened 5-6 years ago, though I'd been dressing up since I was around 12.

Now, like Harley I am so comfortable being Amy that I now feel like she is my true self. It takes time to get to this point, mostly you need the confidence in yourself to pull it off.

There must be many skills you've learned in your life so far and this is another one. Riding a bike for instance, at whatever age you started (for me nearly 60, but there's a story DM me if you really want to hear it} wobbly afraid to ride far or fast, then you get to the point where the bike is an extension your body.

If you have some questions post them, or if it's something you don't want to put on the open forum then DM me for some private chat.
 Amy
(04-02-2024, 02:58 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Sarah, I quite like Harley's post and not because of the compliments she gives me, but of the comment that we were all where you are at some point.

I struggled with this so much of my life, fun, but a shamming kind of fun I thought. The dirty little secret you don't say anything about, but it can be so much more than that.
 What helped me a huge amount was finding some girls online who then put me in contact with some local ones. No one person but everyone combined to make me feel like I'm not a strange little perv of some kind, but this is part of who I am  and not to be ashamed of it. This only happened 5-6 years ago, though I'd been dressing up since I was around 12.

Now, like Harley I am so comfortable being Amy that I now feel like she is my true self. It takes time to get to this point, mostly you need the confidence in yourself to pull it off.

There must be many skills you've learned in your life so far and this is another one. Riding a bike for instance, at whatever age you started (for me nearly 60, but there's a story DM me if you really want to hear it} wobbly afraid to ride far or fast, then you get to the point where the bike is an extension your body.

If you have some questions post them, or if it's something you don't want to put on the open forum then DM me for some private chat.
 Amy

So the confidence to give advice came fro the group you and all the girls are family to me now Amy. Now I just gotta find some local girls to get out with and have fun with. I am truely one with Harley now thanks to every one here love yall so much. Youre included in the love as well Sara.
♡Harley♡