Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Excited
So I have a week off in April, and I've decided to head back to Janet's for another makeover, followed by my first night out at a bar as Sarah. I'm so excited. In 22 days (who is counting), I hope to have many stories about a great adventure.
That sound like it will be a fabulous experience! The staff at Janet's will do a great job on you, and being out at the bar will very likely be a huge amount of fun.
I know for me there's nothing quite like the feeling of being out in public and presenting as a woman.
Certainly we will be looking forward to hearing some of your stories!
Amy
Thanks Amy. It's going to be an amazing day. It's fascinating to look back at the last year and see how far I've come. If anyone is struggling with their identity, I have to say it feels a lot better to just embrace who you are instead of fighting it.
(03-30-2024, 06:55 AM)Michael J Wrote: Thanks Amy. It's going to be an amazing day. It's fascinating to look back at the last year and see how far I've come. If anyone is struggling with their identity, I have to say it feels a lot better to just embrace who you are instead of fighting it.

That is so well said and I wish that everyone who is on this spectrum could hear it, and find a way to take it to heart.
 I know it's not the easiest thing for some to do, but my oh my once you can make some kind of peace with your femme side you are so much happier.
 Amy