Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More shopping and hit on I think!
Hi ladies  - just got back from my normal mall walk.  Had such a great time as a girl! I wore the black skort and lavender blouse for my shopping attire and tried on a couple of dresses as well!  See below!  I then went out to a local restaurants for lunch, and I sat at the counter and a couple of guys asked me if I could move down a seat so they could sit together.  No problem!  Then one of the guys asked if he could buy my lunch for me moving my seat!  I said that wouldn’t be necessary, but thanked him all the same.  He then chatted with the small talk, like are from around here, what do I do, and then finally are you married!  I almost fell of my seat, but told him I have a wonderful husband and that sort of ended the conversation, but honestly it was fun!  Have fun out there!
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-15-2024, 01:06 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies  - just got back from my normal mall walk.  Had such a great time as a girl! I wore the black skort and lavender blouse for my shopping attire and tried on a couple of dresses as well!  See below!  I then went out to a local restaurants for lunch, and I sat at the counter and a couple of guys asked me if I could move down a seat so they could sit together.  No problem!  Then one of the guys asked if he could buy my lunch for me moving my seat!  I said that wouldn’t be necessary, but thanked him all the same.  He then chatted with the small talk, like are from around here, what do I do, and then finally are you married!  I almost fell of my seat, but told him I have a wonderful husband and that sort of ended the conversation, but honestly it was fun!  Have fun out there!
Hugs, Suzy

Oh Suzy you lucky lady! With a lovely boyfriend now a random guy is trying to make time with you! Awesome!
 My male side thinks you are rather sexy, and am not surprised at all that other guys think the same.
 Amy
(04-15-2024, 02:29 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(04-15-2024, 01:06 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies  - just got back from my normal mall walk.  Had such a great time as a girl! I wore the black skort and lavender blouse for my shopping attire and tried on a couple of dresses as well!  See below!  I then went out to a local restaurants for lunch, and I sat at the counter and a couple of guys asked me if I could move down a seat so they could sit together.  No problem!  Then one of the guys asked if he could buy my lunch for me moving my seat!  I said that wouldn’t be necessary, but thanked him all the same.  He then chatted with the small talk, like are from around here, what do I do, and then finally are you married!  I almost fell of my seat, but told him I have a wonderful husband and that sort of ended the conversation, but honestly it was fun!  Have fun out there!
Hugs, Suzy

Oh Suzy you lucky lady! With a lovely boyfriend now a random guy is trying to make time with you! Awesome!
 My male side thinks you are rather sexy, and am not surprised at all that other guys think the same.
 Amy

Thanks Amy!  Appreciate it!
That sounds amazing Suzy! I haven't quite worked up the nerve to put myself in that position yet. Some store visits is all I've done so far. Places that afford a little more space and escape avenues if I feel the need. Hope to get to the point of shopping in larger venues, like the grocery, soon. I did have plans to meet someone for coffee at a local shop but he canceled out. You look gorgeous as always!
You can call me Taylor