Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice weather!
Hi ladies!  Today was in the mid seventies! Super weather for my favorite thing, shopping!  Today for shopping I chose to wear my sleeveless blue sun dress.  Lots of women wearing dresses and skirts today.  I just was one of them!  I wore my favorite sandals and also some small heel shoe as well.  And of course, I had to try on some dresses!  One of the sales lady said I was one of her favorite girls to help!  Anyhow, here are some pics from today!

Enjoy, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-02-2024, 01:07 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies!  Today was in the mid seventies! Super weather for my favorite thing, shopping!  Today for shopping I chose to wear my sleeveless blue sun dress.  Lots of women wearing dresses and skirts today.  I just was one of them!  I wore my favorite sandals and also some small heel shoe as well.  And of course, I had to try on some dresses!  One of the sales lady said I was one of her favorite girls to help!  Anyhow, here are some pics from today!

Enjoy, Suzy

The weather gorgeous here too, and you are looking beautiful there Suzy!
 Sadly I had other commitments so I couldn't go out and enjoy like I would have loved to.
 Amy