Janet's Closet Forum
Hello! - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=6259)

Hello! - Mindymets - 12-24-2022

Hi!  I’m Mindy from Colorado, USA.  For several years, I would wear the occasional pair of panties and/or bra and love every minute of it!  In the last three years, however, I have gone “all in” on crossdressing.  I continue to expand my feminine wardrobe to include dresses, lingerie, shoes, wigs, makeup, etc…. I am a straight crossdresser that is NOT looking for “hookups” or lewd pics.  I am here to give/receive advice and /or support specific to being “girls like us.”  Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to interacting with you all!

RE: Hello! - Tinacdoh - 12-24-2022

(12-24-2022, 05:29 PM)Mindymets Wrote: Hi!  I’m Mindy from Colorado, USA.  For several years, I would wear the occasional pair of panties and/or bra and love every minute of it!  In the last three years, however, I have gone “all in” on crossdressing.  I continue to expand my feminine wardrobe to include dresses, lingerie, shoes, wigs, makeup, etc…. I am a straight crossdresser that is NOT looking for “hookups” or lewd pics.  I am here to give/receive advice and /or support specific to being “girls like us.”  Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to interacting with you all!

Hi Mindymets Welcome  Heart Heart Heart

RE: Hello! - Mindymets - 12-24-2022

(12-24-2022, 07:41 PM)Tinacdoh Thank you! Wrote:
(12-24-2022, 05:29 PM)Mindymets Wrote: Hi!  I’m Mindy from Colorado, USA.  For several years, I would wear the occasional pair of panties and/or bra and love every minute of it!  In the last three years, however, I have gone “all in” on crossdressing.  I continue to expand my feminine wardrobe to include dresses, lingerie, shoes, wigs, makeup, etc…. I am a straight crossdresser that is NOT looking for “hookups” or lewd pics.  I am here to give/receive advice and /or support specific to being “girls like us.”  Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to interacting with you all!

Hi Mindymets Welcome  Heart Heart Heart

RE: Hello! - CanuckGirl - 12-25-2022

Welcome to the forum Mindymets!
 Amy

RE: Hello! - nethersmirk - 01-03-2023

Welcome to the community!