Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi!  I’m Mindy from Colorado, USA.  For several years, I would wear the occasional pair of panties and/or bra and love every minute of it!  In the last three years, however, I have gone “all in” on crossdressing.  I continue to expand my feminine wardrobe to include dresses, lingerie, shoes, wigs, makeup, etc…. I am a straight crossdresser that is NOT looking for “hookups” or lewd pics.  I am here to give/receive advice and /or support specific to being “girls like us.”  Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to interacting with you all!
(12-24-2022, 05:29 PM)Mindymets Wrote: Hi!  I’m Mindy from Colorado, USA.  For several years, I would wear the occasional pair of panties and/or bra and love every minute of it!  In the last three years, however, I have gone “all in” on crossdressing.  I continue to expand my feminine wardrobe to include dresses, lingerie, shoes, wigs, makeup, etc…. I am a straight crossdresser that is NOT looking for “hookups” or lewd pics.  I am here to give/receive advice and /or support specific to being “girls like us.”  Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to interacting with you all!

Hi Mindymets Welcome  Heart Heart Heart
(12-24-2022, 07:41 PM)Tinacdoh Thank you! Wrote:
(12-24-2022, 05:29 PM)Mindymets Wrote: Hi!  I’m Mindy from Colorado, USA.  For several years, I would wear the occasional pair of panties and/or bra and love every minute of it!  In the last three years, however, I have gone “all in” on crossdressing.  I continue to expand my feminine wardrobe to include dresses, lingerie, shoes, wigs, makeup, etc…. I am a straight crossdresser that is NOT looking for “hookups” or lewd pics.  I am here to give/receive advice and /or support specific to being “girls like us.”  Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to interacting with you all!

Hi Mindymets Welcome  Heart Heart Heart

Welcome to the forum Mindymets!
 Amy
Welcome to the community!