Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JUST JOINED FORUM
Welcome Ginger!!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(08-24-2021, 12:23 PM)gingerl Wrote: HI EVERYONE... JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE LIKE ME THAT LIKES TO DRESS BUT STILL LOVE SEX WITH A FEMALE ??? SOME TIMES I FANTIZE BEING WITH A CROSSDRESSER TOO ...... Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hi Ginger, I thank all CD go through the process of a purge. Hope I am thru that stage of life. Love to dress when home alone in panties, bra/forms, skirt or dress. I am wearing commando snake leggings over pantihose, Ugg 4" wedges, Cuup Bra and size 7 froms. 
Love to wear short short, with black thighhi, bra and forms and go for a walk at local park. There are always several guys parked trying to pick up some. Love to walk around showing off, not interested   in any of the guys just get a thrill showing off.
Lynda
(08-24-2021, 12:23 PM)gingerl Wrote: HI EVERYONE... JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE LIKE ME THAT LIKES TO DRESS BUT STILL LOVE SEX WITH A FEMALE ??? SOME TIMES I FANTIZE BEING WITH A CROSSDRESSER TOO ...... Smile Smile Smile Smile

I do enjoy sex with a female but would love to try with a cross dresser that excites me
Yes it is an interesting idea of being with others.
I do fantasize like many others.
Very hard to meet the right people out here.
You need to be careful also.
Traci

Hey I've had both thoughts. I love women but sometimes people are almost exactly like women and you can possibly have a better experience with them with no judgement. It would be nice to find someone that's around my age to help me in my curious adventure. Even someone that could just dress me up.