Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new beginning . . .
(08-31-2023, 11:29 PM)Mina Wrote:
(08-28-2023, 05:16 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: A makeup appointment is fun. But nothing like a transformation appointment where you get see yourself femme mode in two different outfits and you get have photos  of your transformation. So much fun

I made my appointment for a make-up session coming up in  two weeks  I selected an outfit and modeled it for my wife a few nights ago. She complemented me on it. Since she is coming with me for the make-up session, I hope it will be okay if she she takes a few pictures. I am looking forward to looking around the store as Mina. A transformation is definitely in the works after that. I would like to try some different looks.

I had my makeup appointment with Alayna this afternoon.  It was amazing!  I under-dressed at home and put on my breast forms,  dress, and heels when I arrived.  My wife came with me and sat in on the make up session.  She chatted with Alayna as I asked questions about the makeup. After the makeup was all done, Alayna helped me with my wig, and asked if I wanted the makeup to be set. Originally, I thought I would be removing my makeup before we left. My wife and I looked at each other and I asked if I could drive home en femme. She smiled, and nodded "yes." My wife and I walked around the store, looked at a few things, and she took some photos--including a few outside the store.  I felt so good standing outside and not caring who saw us. The safe drive home (we live an hour away) was uneventful, but filled with heartfelt conversation. I had switched from heels to flats for the drive.  I pulled into our garage and just sat for a minute as the garage door closed feeling so wonderful.  I thanked my wife for the best birthday present ever!

I want to come back soon and have Alayna reduce my eyebrows a bit and add a little color to me eyeliner. I looked at another wigs and may have to upgrade my breast forms. Also a pair of black heels caught my eye.

Now, I am sitting at home--still dressed and with makeup still on. My wife wondered if next time we meet with Alayna in the afternoon, should we stop for supper as "girlfriends." Wow!

Photos to follow,

Mina
(08-25-2023, 10:39 PM)Mina Wrote:
(08-02-2023, 07:11 PM)Mina Wrote: A few day ago my wife suggested that I shave my mustache and beard.  This is after twenty-eight years of loving companionship and marriage.  She has patiently accepted my attraction and need to dress in woman's clothing in a loving and understanding way for the last twenty years.  She thought that by having a chance to finally "see" myself as a woman I might gain some some pleasure and insight as I approach my 76th birthday.  So, in the weeks to come when I am beardless I hope to have, at a minimum, a makeup transformation, and perhaps a full transformation at Janet's.  It is exciting and a little scary.  I have the freedom to wear what I want at home--something for which I am very grateful, but I have been missing the whole picture when looking in the mirror.

Better late than never,

Mina
My wife and I visited Janet's last Monday afternoon and had a nice time looking around the shop.  My questions about make-up sessions and full transformations were answered by one of the friendly salespersons.  I felt very much at ease.  My wife felt very comfortable and enjoyed petting the cats.  I will be making an appoint for at least a make-up session in a few weeks (a birthday gift).  I feel good that she wants to come with me for the session.  I am pleasantly occupied with what to wear for that and even considering a full transformation session.

Special times ahead,

Mina

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-02-2023, 07:11 PM)Mina Wrote: A few day ago my wife suggested that I shave my mustache and beard.  This is after twenty-eight years of loving companionship and marriage.  She has patiently accepted my attraction and need to dress in woman's clothing in a loving and understanding way for the last twenty years.  She thought that by having a chance to finally "see" myself as a woman I might gain some some pleasure and insight as I approach my 76th birthday.  So, in the weeks to come when I am beardless I hope to have, at a minimum, a makeup transformation, and perhaps a full transformation at Janet's.  It is exciting and a little scary.  I have the freedom to wear what I want at home--something for which I am very grateful, but I have been missing the whole picture when looking in the mirror.

Better late than never,

Mina
My wife and I visited Janet's last Monday afternoon and had a nice time looking around the shop.  My questions about make-up sessions and full transformations were answered by one of the friendly salespersons.  I felt very much at ease.  My wife felt very comfortable and enjoyed petting the cats.  I will be making an appoint for at least a make-up session in a few weeks (a birthday gift).  I feel good that she wants to come with me for the session.  I am pleasantly occupied with what to wear for that and even considering a full transformation session.

Special times ahead,

Mina

Looking good Mina,  can't wait to see you when you get a transformation appointment.
Mina, that's awesome, and you look great too. I'm glad the makeover went so well for you. A good makeover makes you feel fabulous, doesn't it! Not only the way they transform your look, but also the way the person does it, talks to you, etc., is all part of the process.
Big Congratulations to you, and your wife!

Next time, give going in as girlfriends a try. Think about your walk and mannerisms too. Some time ago, likely just pre pandemic I was walking through the mall, dressed and made up like a well dressed woman and I glanced at my reflection in some mirrors on the outside of a store, and OMG, I was walking like a man! Since then I've tried to learn to walk a little differently too. Just needs thought and practice.
Amy
(08-28-2023, 05:16 AM)Troyfalls Wrote:

Better late than never,

Mina

Special times ahead,

Mina

A makeup appointment is fun. But nothing like a transformation appointment where you get see yourself femme mode in two different outfits and you get have photos  of your transformation. So much fun
So jealous Mina!   that is very cool!   My wife so far has said the opposite - that I can't shave off my mustache.  I think is her way of controlling that I don't go out in public dressed.  Which would be embarassing to her if someone saw me.........  maybe it will change by the time I get to 76!  Just like your case of new found freedom!   We will see - only time will tell!  Hugs Heather g
(09-02-2023, 11:57 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 11:29 PM)Mina Wrote:
(08-28-2023, 05:16 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: A makeup appointment is fun. But nothing like a transformation appointment where you get see yourself femme mode in two different outfits and you get have photos  of your transformation. So much fun

I made my appointment for a make-up session coming up in  two weeks  I selected an outfit and modeled it for my wife a few nights ago. She complemented me on it. Since she is coming with me for the make-up session, I hope it will be okay if she she takes a few pictures. I am looking forward to looking around the store as Mina. A transformation is definitely in the works after that. I would like to try some different looks.

That sounds fabulous Mina! I hope you get a few pictures and perhaps you will share them with us here. Either way let us know how it goes.
 Amy
Hi Mina!

You look great girl!  I think you and your wife could definitely go out on the town as two girlfriends!  I’m retired and your age and I go out now as a female almost every day!  I love it!  The more you go out the more confidence you acquire.  At least that’s my experience.  I’m always treated as a lady when I’m out and about!  Here is a photo of me today at my local mall!  Have fun!
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)