Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold outside today!
(01-24-2024, 06:37 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(01-22-2024, 05:06 PM)doozer2019 Wrote: Suzy, how did it feel when you were recognized by the sales lady? I know you instinctively denied it but did you like that she did recognize you?

I have wanted to come out to a few people I know but haven't worked up the courage yet. I have had interactions with some people that I'm sure they know I'm male. No one has said anything derogatory so far, nor even given a hint of disapproval. 

I have been to the adult store many times, both dressed female and male. The same 2 girls wait on me all the time at the one store. The first times dressed were without a wig so they definitely knew I was a man. Well, even with the wig it's a no brainer...lol. They are always so friendly and helpful. 

I have no problem with anyone knowing I'm a man dressed as a woman. I just feel I have to dress female. As I said, feeling more and more that it's who I am.

It felt fine actually!  She knew who I was and accepted me as a woman also. I was okay with it.  I’ve had similar reactions when I have gone for my mall walks as a guy.  So I think most people are very accepting of our lifestyle.  Never had a problem, however I much prefer to present myself as a female!  So much fun!  Suzy

That has been my experience too, and I find myself always slightly surprised by it but it's just getting so normal for me and other people as well.
 Amy
(01-16-2024, 02:24 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I’m not going to NOT go out enfemme just because it’s cold.  But baby, it’s cold outside.  I think we topped out at 10 degrees here in Michigan where I live.  Here is what I wore to the mall today. I saw many other women with similar outfits!
Suzy

What a great outfit !!